Damn Conservatives In My Family.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2017, 06:51 AM
RE: Damn Conservatives In My Family.
After 9/11, one of my all time favorite quotes that my brother-in-law came up with was "I think all Muslim's should be exterminated because the Koran advocates genocide."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grauwyler's post
03-06-2017, 08:05 PM
(03-06-2017 06:49 AM)Cypher44 Wrote:  
(02-06-2017 03:30 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Why Don't Christian Conservatives Worry About Climate Change? God.

Here is an excerpt from that article

Hal Lindsey in 2015 denounced climate change as a scam “being used to consolidate the governments of the world into a coalition that may someday facilitate the rise of the Antichrist.”

Read and be dumbfounded
Yeah...gotta love Lindsey. The whole world was going to end in the 1970s thing and all... Tongue And still has been, any moment, ever since.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
04-06-2017, 06:55 AM
(03-06-2017 08:05 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(03-06-2017 06:49 AM)Cypher44 Wrote:  Here is an excerpt from that article

Hal Lindsey in 2015 denounced climate change as a scam “being used to consolidate the governments of the world into a coalition that may someday facilitate the rise of the Antichrist.”

Read and be dumbfounded
Yeah...gotta love Lindsey. The whole world was going to end in the 1970s thing and all... Tongue And still has been, any moment, ever since.

Shai, I think he deserves a special mention on your Political memes thread, because he's like a Living Meme™

Oh no. He's here - God
[+] 1 user Likes Cypher44's post
04-06-2017, 09:08 AM
My dad says the same kinds of things. He also always watches videos where conservatives harshly insult liberals when we're in the car together. Sometimes the videos make valid points, but usually they're just annoying. And sometimes seriously offensive to me. Like, sometimes he watches videos where people mock transgender individuals. And laughs hysterically. I usually glare at him at that point until he gets the idea and stops the video. Like, he could at least watch them on his own time instead of when I'm around...

He denies climate change, which is weird because he seems to really appreciate science. And he's an atheist; he doesn't believe in creationism. As my mom has pointed out, he has a weird mixture of beliefs.
[+] 2 users Like AnaBunny's post