Damn You, Discovery Channel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2013, 09:59 PM
Damn You, Discovery Channel
I've posted on this subject before but that channel is truly dead. EVERY SINGLE SHOW IS AN IDIOTIC 'REALITY' SHOW FOR BLUE COLLAR RETARDS. Gun makers, bike builders, bearded fisherman, pawn shop owners, every fucking career path for losers. There's no more science on that channel - nothing to 'discover' if you will - just explosions and tattooed fuckers swearing at each other. Tonight is a Devils Ride marathon, a show, faker than Heidi Montague's chest, about an outlaw biker club who somehow convinced a camera crew to follow them in a war with a rival biker gang and show it on national TV.

Whoever programs that channel needs to be flogged! AngryAngryAngry

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2013, 03:34 AM
RE: Damn You, Discovery Channel
Suddenly I'm happy I live in a country the rest of the world tends to forget about, because we don't have any of that shit on Discovery Channel yet.
Mostly they show Myth busters, How it's made and some historical documentaries.
09-04-2013, 03:58 AM
To add insult to injury, even the doco's drive me absolutely up the fucking wall.
The thing I've noticed from watching Discovery or History channel doco's is how... American/Religious/Conservative sided they are.
And the shit they put is so obvious it's bad. Like, any time I'm watching a doco and whatever it is, if it has a bad side they will mention Hitler and the Nazi's. No matter what the fuck it is. I can be watching a doco on Ancient Greece, if there is a hint of something slightly bad they'll bring out the Hitler and Nazi clips.

Or how I'm watching a doco and they'll ALWAYS make bible references.
I was watching a doco on the Persian Empire the other day and yip, filled with bible references.
ie: "This temple must be the one mentioned in Paul 9:2 (or w/e)".
Or
"Blah Blah in the bible speaks of some fucktard of whom this other fucktard matches his description"

Drives me mad. Fuck you discovery and history channel. HOW DO YOU FUCK UP A DOCO!!

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
09-04-2013, 04:08 AM
(08-04-2013 09:59 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Whoever programs that channel needs to be flogged! AngryAngryAngry

And nailed to the furniture for our sins. That's what we did to the last guy who fucked up Discovery channel.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-04-2013, 09:26 AM
Re: Damn You, Discovery Channel
The science channel is good. They created that for putting good programs on the air still. I never watch Discovery.
09-04-2013, 12:19 PM
Quote:Gun makers, bike builders, bearded fisherman, pawn shop owners, every fucking career path for losers

Yeah, fuck you too.

But yeah, the quality took a shit when Disney bought them up.
09-04-2013, 12:23 PM
And this is why I don't regret getting rid of cable. Then again, I was on basic cable... closest to science you got on my tv (gathering dust except for when I take out the NES for my nostalgia bouts) was pseudo-science. :/

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
12-04-2013, 06:42 AM
You see discovery/history channel, THIS is what I'm talking about.
Watching a doco on Nikola Telsa. The commentator literally introduces him as "Nikola Telsa was humanitarian, a US patriot and yes an unbridled genius"

Seriously? I mean they know he was a Serb and didn't actually move to the US until he was 28 right?

Three good things they could say about him and one of those is "us patriot", which came before genius I might add...

This is why the rest of the world hates you America.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
12-04-2013, 10:21 PM
I have Discovery World HD which still has some pretty good content.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume