Damn evil dinosaurs.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2015, 09:27 AM
Damn evil dinosaurs.
http://guff.com/christian-parent-is-sick...0?ts_pid=2

Okay, so I knew that some of the religious have goofy ideas regarding dinosaurs but this is the first that I knew some actually consider them to be evil. WTAF

The stupid is strong in this one. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
15-02-2015, 09:32 AM
RE: Damn evil dinosaurs.
(15-02-2015 09:27 AM)Anjele Wrote:  http://guff.com/christian-parent-is-sick...0?ts_pid=2

Okay, so I knew that some of the religious have goofy ideas regarding dinosaurs but this is the first that I knew some actually consider them to be evil. WTAF

The stupid is strong in this one. Facepalm

I wonder if she knows the nutjob who wandered through the museum with a camera complaining about evolution. Laugh out load
15-02-2015, 09:40 AM
The best lines from the article:

“Christians Against Dinosaurs aims to have the titanic lizards removed from classrooms and replaced with pure, Godly, Bibley, stuff — perhaps, like unicorns and dragons."

and

“While this can certainly not be said for the majority of Christians, some are dangerously stupid."

[Image: 350px-Evolution-fossils-win.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
15-02-2015, 09:42 AM
(15-02-2015 09:40 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  The best lines from the article:

“Christians Against Dinosaurs aims to have the titanic lizards removed from classrooms and replaced with pure, Godly, Bibley, stuff — perhaps, like unicorns and dragons."

and

“While this can certainly not be said for the majority of Christians, some are dangerously stupid."

But, but -

“A fossil is not actually a piece of bone,” she says in the video. “It’s actually a bone that was once in the ground that has been filled with limestone, calcium, and other stone-like deposits, so at the end of the day, it’s a rock made out of rocks.”

“So, you have a rock that’s [six-inches long] and you hand it to a paleontologist, who chips away at it until you have something looking like a bone — and that is a fossil,” she continues.

After covering a table with broken pieces of…something, she tells viewers to pretend they are paleontologists (ooh, activity time!) and put the shards back together in their original form. She even offered some spackle to assist in the reconstruction.

But, she says, it’s supposed to be a brachiosaurus skull — and “If you’re a paleontologist and you want to keep your job, you turn that into a brachiosaurus skull.”

Fossils aren't real.. .Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
15-02-2015, 12:29 PM
Proof that there is no god.

---

When Christians go running about spewing such nonsense WITHOUT major bodily trauma.

----

You see -- if there WAS a "creator" who made the entire universe -- don't you think he'd have made STUPID hurt????

I would.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
15-02-2015, 12:31 PM
(15-02-2015 09:42 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Fossils aren't real.. .Sadcryface

But unicorns are.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-02-2015, 12:49 PM
(15-02-2015 09:42 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(15-02-2015 09:40 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  The best lines from the article:

and

But, but -

“A fossil is not actually a piece of bone,” she says in the video. “It’s actually a bone that was once in the ground that has been filled with limestone, calcium, and other stone-like deposits, so at the end of the day, it’s a rock made out of rocks.”

“So, you have a rock that’s [six-inches long] and you hand it to a paleontologist, who chips away at it until you have something looking like a bone — and that is a fossil,” she continues.

After covering a table with broken pieces of…something, she tells viewers to pretend they are paleontologists (ooh, activity time!) and put the shards back together in their original form. She even offered some spackle to assist in the reconstruction.

But, she says, it’s supposed to be a brachiosaurus skull — and “If you’re a paleontologist and you want to keep your job, you turn that into a brachiosaurus skull.”

Oh yeah, I saw that video yesterday. She started going on about "when millions of dollars are at stake, what do you think the paleontologist is going to do? He's going to come up with a dinosaur skull" something like that. All I could think of was..... Uh what millions of dollars?!?!?!?!? What??? Facepalm

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
15-02-2015, 12:58 PM
(15-02-2015 12:49 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(15-02-2015 09:42 AM)Anjele Wrote:  But, but -

Oh yeah, I saw that video yesterday. She started going on about "when millions of dollars are at stake, what do you think the paleontologist is going to do? He's going to come up with a dinosaur skull" something like that. All I could think of was..... Uh what millions of dollars?!?!?!?!? What??? Facepalm

The paleontologists are secretly siphoning off the funding for the super-collider. Sshhh.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
15-02-2015, 01:02 PM
Speaking of funding. It's too hilarious if funding is the "millions of dollars on the line" that she talks about. Seriously, they fake fossils... To get more funding... To fake more fossils? The dumb is super strong in this lady. I feel really bad for her, something tells me there's been a lot of brainwashing in her life.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
15-02-2015, 02:46 PM
I just slammed her on her youtube page..

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)