Damn evil dinosaurs.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2015, 04:29 PM
RE: Damn evil dinosaurs.
2,853 dislikes. 75 likes.
Lol, I have never seen a youtube video with so many dislikes compared to likes.
You can spout some shit about supporting the holocaust and you'd get a higher like/dislike ratio. Laughat

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
15-02-2015, 05:13 PM
(15-02-2015 12:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-02-2015 09:42 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Fossils aren't real.. .Sadcryface

But unicorns are.

Quote from your link:
"The absence of a unicorn in the modern world should not cause us to doubt its past existence. (Think of the dodo bird. It does not exist today, but we do not doubt that it existed in the past.)”

The Dodo bird huh? You mean the one we have skeletal remains for?

How do these people even feed themselves?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
15-02-2015, 06:31 PM
FC, you think unicorns didn't exist but you think narwhals exist right? Well, think again, the truth has been hidden from you all.

[Image: LpTAv6G.jpg]

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post
15-02-2015, 06:34 PM
(15-02-2015 06:31 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  FC, you think unicorns didn't exist but you think narwhals exist right? Well, think again, the truth has been hidden from you all.

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!

[Image: tumblr_lnd384Xz491qfg689.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
15-02-2015, 09:39 PM
(15-02-2015 06:31 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  FC, you think unicorns didn't exist but you think narwhals exist right? Well, think again, the truth has been hidden from you all.

I knew there was something wrong when they kept coming up to the icefloes to switch out tanks...but I never suspected this!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
16-02-2015, 06:45 PM
Aron Ra is having the looney tune from the video on his Ra-Men podcast Wednesday night along with a paleontologist.

Glad I subscribe to that podcast, should be interesting...in a gawking at a car accident kinda way.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-02-2015, 07:37 PM
Bone turning into stone, now that would have taken a very long time, like millions of years ?. When people like her dies out, we from outside US have nothing left to laugh about, and that will be a SAD day for us. Please keep up the nonsense.

First, GOD created MAN, then Woman then Temptation then Confusion.Sadcryface
21-02-2015, 08:54 PM
(21-02-2015 07:37 PM)viking666 Wrote:  Bone turning into stone, now that would have taken a very long time, like millions of years ?. When people like her dies out, we from outside US have nothing left to laugh about, and that will be a SAD day for us. Please keep up the nonsense.

[Image: ChimpNoEvil.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user