Damn mouse won't die

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-03-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Damn mouse won't die
(24-03-2013 10:29 PM)Foxcanine1 Wrote:  HA! That reminds me of the disney movie Ratatoille, where the old grandma in the beginning shots her house up with a rifle.
(24-03-2013 10:09 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I had a rat that would wake me up every Censored night. Tried everything, no success. Then one night I lost it, grabbed my .22 rifle and shot up the kitchen. Missed. Wife not too understanding. Hasn't happened since. I now use sticky traps.
A 22.? Wow. What's the matter with you? Everybody knows that it's go big or go home. Should have gone with the shotgun. Thatta got em. Yes

“You just go where your high-top sneakers sneak, and don't forget to use your head.”
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2013, 12:45 PM
Still not dead. They do not even touch the traps with peanut butter on them.

“You just go where your high-top sneakers sneak, and don't forget to use your head.”
25-03-2013, 12:52 PM
Dynamite...

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 4 users Like frankiej's post
25-03-2013, 01:12 PM
(25-03-2013 12:45 PM)CaffinatedPuppy Wrote:  Still not dead. They do not even touch the traps with peanut butter on them.
Don't give up hope. Just imagine the Joy...the sense of Triumph when you check the trap and find your foe has been vanquished!

[Image: 7ApzU.jpg]
Utterly Destroyed
25-03-2013, 02:48 PM
(24-03-2013 10:29 PM)Foxcanine1 Wrote:  
(24-03-2013 10:09 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I had a rat that would wake me up every Censored night. Tried everything, no success. Then one night I lost it, grabbed my .22 rifle and shot up the kitchen. Missed. Wife not too understanding. Hasn't happened since. I now use sticky traps.
A 22.? Wow. What's the matter with you? Everybody knows that it's go big or go home. Should have gone with the shotgun. Thatta got em. Yes
I didn't have one. Maybe my .357 S&W Magnum ... Consider

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
26-03-2013, 06:12 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 12:54 AM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 1 user Likes Doctor X's post
26-03-2013, 12:19 PM
I think I a going to try the sticky sheets!

31-03-2013, 12:26 AM
So there it was, sitting, in the middle of my lusious white and tan carpet rug....just sitting there, not moving. It was still alive....

I stopped, stared down at the little nuisance that has been running around my house for 3 months or more, shtting on everything. It did not move, but was alive. I think the d-con poisen had finaly gotten to the little bastard. I grabbed a throw-away plastic container, and put it over the Censored My kids gathered around, and I said, "i know he looks cute....but i killed him on purpose." Was thinking about giving him a soldiers death, but then I realized the poisen was already getting to him. I just hope their arn't more. I've been through the ringer with this mouse. Human-1 Mouse-0
VICTORY IS MINE!!!!! I will upload a picture of it to,

31-03-2013, 01:05 AM
(26-03-2013 06:12 AM)Doctor X Wrote:  [Image: baby-mouse.jpg]

[Image: 17d2b2ee.gif]

--J.D.

This is bothering me now, I must know the site where you collect your awesome smiley gifs.

[Image: giphy.gif]
31-03-2013, 01:14 AM
(31-03-2013 12:26 AM)CaffinatedPuppy Wrote:  So there it was, sitting, in the middle of my lusious white and tan carpet rug....just sitting there, not moving. It was still alive...

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post