Damn mouse won't die

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
31-03-2013, 01:24 AM
RE: Damn mouse won't die
Did any of those hamsters have coins on their eyes? Big Grin

“You just go where your high-top sneakers sneak, and don't forget to use your head.”
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes CaffinatedPuppy's post
31-03-2013, 02:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwsnanzQE...=fvwp&NR=1Consider

“You just go where your high-top sneakers sneak, and don't forget to use your head.”
31-03-2013, 05:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 10:43 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 1 user Likes Doctor X's post
31-03-2013, 12:19 PM
(31-03-2013 05:35 AM)Doctor X Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 01:05 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  This is bothering me now, I must know the site where you collect your awesome smiley gifs.
Smiley's? They automatically pop up in my threads?BlinkBechased

"That would be telling."

I subscribe to one smiley creatrix--"Millan"--who makes cool smileys. Others I grab from places and host to avoid stealingz t3h bandwidthz. I made a few . . . very few:

[Image: 63f9e718.gif]

[Image: e081f334.gif]

Meanwhile . . .

[Image: h140A642E]

--J. "Be Seeing You!" D.

31-03-2013, 01:02 PM
(31-03-2013 12:26 AM)CaffinatedPuppy Wrote:  So there it was, sitting, in the middle of my lusious white and tan carpet rug....just sitting there, not moving. It was still alive....

I stopped, stared down at the little nuisance that has been running around my house for 3 months or more, shtting on everything. It did not move, but was alive. I think the d-con poisen had finaly gotten to the little bastard. I grabbed a throw-away plastic container, and put it over the Censored My kids gathered around, and I said, "i know he looks cute....but i killed him on purpose." Was thinking about giving him a soldiers death, but then I realized the poisen was already getting to him. I just hope their arn't more. I've been through the ringer with this mouse. Human-1 Mouse-0
VICTORY IS MINE!!!!! I will upload a picture of it to,
For every mouse you see, there are ten you don't. Hate to piss in your cornflakes, but your claim of victory may be premature. I truly hope I'm wrong though.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
31-03-2013, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2013 01:40 PM by Heathen.)
(31-03-2013 01:02 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  For every mouse you see, there are ten you don't. Hate to piss in your cornflakes, but your claim of victory may be premature. I truly hope I'm wrong though.

Usually true. Especially at this time of year. In the coming days you will begin to notice a very foul odour but the the other victims will not be so easy to locate and remove. I warned you about the use of poison but alas, like the others, you did not listen. The good news is that the stench will disappear on it's own in only a couple weeks.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
31-03-2013, 04:33 PM
(22-03-2013 01:08 PM)CaffinatedPuppy Wrote:  We have a mouse, or several mice living in our house uninvited. About a month a go, I bought de-con. This seems to not be working. Then, I tried buying the traps that snap, and the mouse eats the cheese of the bait! I do not want to feed them! Grr! It is so frusterating. Why won't they just die! I have small children in our house, and I a sick of finding mouse shit everywhere. Anybody have any suggestions! Hobo
A cheese? Why is everyone putting cheese into traps? Damn American popculture. A walnut or hazelnut works just fine. It's not soft, so the mouse has to bite harder, move the lever and get killed.

Also, these modern plastic snapping traps seem to me a little bit slow, not so reliable. I've had the best results with a good old wood and metal trap, which feels quite tricky to set up, but the more effective it is. At my home we got a plenty of mice in the autumn, going for the shelter, but we never used poison.

You could catch several mice like that in a few days, I've seen sometimes even up to three or four a day. Just watch out, a dead mouse means pissed mouse and after a few uses the traps get a warning smell of death for the other mouses... meese... I mean, mice. You have to leave them outside for a week or so and use fresh traps to keep going. If the trap is sprung in vain, just move it somewhere else but not far away.
01-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Ever since I killed that mouse, I have heard none. That doesn't mean there arn't any. I have decided from mow on to feed the stray cats in my neighborhood so they will hang around my house to be mousers. They are scared of people, but hopefully they will keep the mice away a bit