Damned Atheists don't care about anybody, got no morals...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2013, 12:42 PM
Damned Atheists don't care about anybody, got no morals...
I have to do an assignment where I select basically a charity to help make loans to impoverished people around the world. The site is http://www.kiva.org , I figure some of you are familiar but it's worth checking out if you are in a position to make donations...these are loans not handouts.

Anyway, I selected one to research further as I have to write a paper explaining my choice...two of the top eight team contributors are Atheist groups...damn we are really a bunch of jerks aren't we?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
22-07-2013, 07:20 AM
RE: Damned Atheists don't care about anybody, got no morals...
I record my loans against the nerdfighters group at present.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
22-07-2013, 07:37 AM
RE: Damned Atheists don't care about anybody, got no morals...
(21-07-2013 12:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have to do an assignment where I select basically a charity to help make loans to impoverished people around the world. The site is http://www.kiva.org , I figure some of you are familiar but it's worth checking out if you are in a position to make donations...these are loans not handouts.

Anyway, I selected one to research further as I have to write a paper explaining my choice...two of the top eight team contributors are Atheist groups...damn we are really a bunch of jerks aren't we?

We are delightful assholes, Anje. Don't forget that. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post