Damned Atheists don't care about anybody, got no morals...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2013, 12:42 PM
Damned Atheists don't care about anybody, got no morals...
I have to do an assignment where I select basically a charity to help make loans to impoverished people around the world. The site is http://www.kiva.org , I figure some of you are familiar but it's worth checking out if you are in a position to make donations...these are loans not handouts.

Anyway, I selected one to research further as I have to write a paper explaining my choice...two of the top eight team contributors are Atheist groups...damn we are really a bunch of jerks aren't we?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
22-07-2013, 07:20 AM
RE: Damned Atheists don't care about anybody, got no morals...
I record my loans against the nerdfighters group at present.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
22-07-2013, 07:37 AM
RE: Damned Atheists don't care about anybody, got no morals...
(21-07-2013 12:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have to do an assignment where I select basically a charity to help make loans to impoverished people around the world. The site is http://www.kiva.org , I figure some of you are familiar but it's worth checking out if you are in a position to make donations...these are loans not handouts.

Anyway, I selected one to research further as I have to write a paper explaining my choice...two of the top eight team contributors are Atheist groups...damn we are really a bunch of jerks aren't we?

We are delightful assholes, Anje. Don't forget that. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post