Daniel's Seventy Weeks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: Daniel's Seventy Weeks
I predict that the Catholic Church will be heavily scrutinized over allegations of paedophilia in the 20th century.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Quote:Wrong. That is hardly "all".
Prophecy became popular as "fortune-telling" around 100 BCE - 100 CE. Atheists had nothing to do with it. Apocaltptics had every thing to do with it. It was beliebers that invented the whole idea of "hidden meanings".

So no names huh ?

So no prediction. It's all post-diction. Kinda nutty to have a career built on a "goof" huh ?
OK. So provide 10 names of those who said "something important" was going to happen on THAT date, in 1948, prior to 1900.

Your post shows you breezed through what I wrote without giving it a thought. I just said the very nature of predictive prophecy is that is can be seen in hindsight. Read the Bible stories if you don't follow what I'm saying, because no Christians cared particularly to research Ezekiel's prophecy until Atheists brought up the matter first, as I wrote.

THEREFORE, which is more astounding, that we might find people who predicted something amazing would happen in advance on May 14, 1948 and then Zionists and complicit government leaders brought it about, or that AFTER the U.N. "happened" to vote for Israel to be established on May 14, 1948, people realized the date was encoded in the prophecy of the Bible.

Taking 1948 as the absolute limit for establishment of modern Israel, we now have 1948-120 or 1828 years times 365 days or odds of 1:667,220 of predicting this date by chance.

What are your thoughts here?
30-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Quote:I predict that the Catholic Church will be heavily scrutinized over allegations of paedophilia in the 20th century.

Your prediction is false, the Roman "church" resisted all such attempts quite aggressively through the 20th century and into the inception of the 21st. No soup for you!
30-05-2013, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2013 05:44 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(30-05-2013 01:52 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Prophecy became popular as "fortune-telling" around 100 BCE - 100 CE. Atheists had nothing to do with it. Apocaltptics had every thing to do with it. It was beliebers that invented the whole idea of "hidden meanings".

So no names huh ?

So no prediction. It's all post-diction. Kinda nutty to have a career built on a "goof" huh ?
OK. So provide 10 names of those who said "something important" was going to happen on THAT date, in 1948, prior to 1900.

Your post shows you breezed through what I wrote without giving it a thought. I just said the very nature of predictive prophecy is that is can be seen in hindsight. Read the Bible stories if you don't follow what I'm saying, because no Christians cared particularly to research Ezekiel's prophecy until Atheists brought up the matter first, as I wrote.

THEREFORE, which is more astounding, that we might find people who predicted something amazing would happen in advance on May 14, 1948 and then Zionists and complicit government leaders brought it about, or that AFTER the U.N. "happened" to vote for Israel to be established on May 14, 1948, people realized the date was encoded in the prophecy of the Bible.

Taking 1948 as the absolute limit for establishment of modern Israel, we now have 1948-120 or 1828 years times 365 days or odds of 1:667,220 of predicting this date by chance.

Very highly improbable events happen all the time.
You also need to take a class on statistics. Proves nothing. Another foundational "goof" in you fundamental reasoning process.
So. You have not one person who predicted, based on "prophesy", that something "important would happen" on that date in 1948.
So you agree it's all post diction.
Please provide a list of 20 "prophesies" you are expecting still, the text of the "prophesy", and the exact date on which you are expecting them.
Fail again, SexuallyPleasingJebusTroll.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
30-05-2013, 02:27 PM
(30-05-2013 01:53 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:I predict that the Catholic Church will be heavily scrutinized over allegations of paedophilia in the 20th century.

Your prediction is false, the Roman "church" resisted all such attempts quite aggressively through the 20th century and into the inception of the 21st. No soup for you!

Oh, really!

30-05-2013, 02:37 PM
(30-05-2013 01:52 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  

So no names huh ?

The Prophecy doesn't even say which month or day to start counting from, so you can't date it to May 14.
31-05-2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:The Prophecy doesn't even say which month or day to start counting from, so you can't date it to May 14.

GREAT question:

*The prophecy is to show "captivity and doom" [diaspora and persecution] for Israel

*The starting date is the release from Babylonian captivity by Cyrus

*606 BCE begins captivity, which ends in 536 BCE, and full date-to-date details are here, among other sites:

http://www.alphanewsdaily.com/mathprophecy2.html

Thanks.
31-05-2013, 11:14 AM
Quote:Very highly improbable events happen all the time.
You also need to take a class on statistics. Proves nothing. Another foundational "goof" in you fundamental reasoning process.
So. You have not one person who predicted, based on "prophesy", that something "important would happen" on that date in 1948.
So you agree it's all post diction.
Please provide a list of 20 "prophesies" you are expecting still, the text of the "prophesy", and the exact date on which you are expecting them.
Fail again, SexuallyPleasingJebusTroll.

You're right, sir. All it "proves" statistically is that the prophesy missed 665,000-plus days on which it would not have come true, and found the one day after two millennia when it would come true.

And you're still missing my point. I can tell you volumes about where the Antichrist will come from, what he'll do, what the geopolitical picture will be--and even when Jesus will return in a particular season of the year, just not an exact date. Postdiction--don't wait until then to trust Christ!
31-05-2013, 11:43 AM
(31-05-2013 11:14 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  I can tell you volumes about where the Antichrist will come from, what he'll do, what the geopolitical picture will be--and even when Jesus will return in a particular season of the year, just not an exact date. Postdiction--don't wait until then to trust Christ!

Sure you can. Sure you can.

Jebus was executed 2000 years ago. The title of "chirst" was applied after he died. He is no "christ" as he didn't get the main job done, a messiah was supposed to do.

So give a specific DATES, and the texts, when things will happen. If you can't, you simply prove the post-diction point.

You are not seriously suggesting I be intellectually dishonest, and *say* I believe something, when I really don't.
Does your god advocate self-delusion ?

"No one shall come to me unless the Father draw him".
"Many are called, but FEW are *chosen*".
Your capricious god CHOSE to leave me out.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
31-05-2013, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2013 03:36 PM by TheLastEnemy.)
(31-05-2013 11:12 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:The Prophecy doesn't even say which month or day to start counting from, so you can't date it to May 14.

GREAT question:

*The prophecy is to show "captivity and doom" [diaspora and persecution] for Israel

*The starting date is the release from Babylonian captivity by Cyrus

*606 BCE begins captivity, which ends in 536 BCE, and full date-to-date details are here, among other sites:

http://www.alphanewsdaily.com/mathprophecy2.html

Thanks.

Here you go PJ, Enjoy Smile

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...=1&ct=clnk

This really doesn't work as a starting point for Diaspora and Persecution, since the Jews had 2 periods of independence since the Babylonian Captivity, a better date would be 136 CE.

Oh, and there's no reason to introduce a "7x judgment factor", you know why none of those sites quote a Bible verse where God says he's multiplying Israel's punishment by 7? Because there isn't one, what exactly was God multiplying their punishment for anyway?

One more, the exile ended in 538 BC, Not 536, but that would be inconvenient wouldn't it?

I Will have My revenge on AlternateHistory.com, in this life or the next Evil_monster

~WrappedInShadows (AKA Me)