Danish pre-schoolers no longer allowed pork.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2013, 06:37 PM
RE: Danish pre-schoolers no longer allowed pork.
(18-07-2013 03:18 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I say they should pass a law to teach muslims to stop being such cry babies and to suck it up.

That's how you get shit done in America.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2013, 06:41 PM
(18-07-2013 12:22 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  It is also probably been thought up by some toss-pot white guy and wasn't wanted by Muslims, Muslims will get the blame though, which is sad.

(18-07-2013 03:18 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I say they should pass a law to teach muslims to stop being such cry babies and to suck it up.

Point proven.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
18-07-2013, 06:49 PM
(18-07-2013 06:41 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 12:22 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  It is also probably been thought up by some toss-pot white guy and wasn't wanted by Muslims, Muslims will get the blame though, which is sad.

Point proven.

damn Sad

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
18-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Okay, a small update - Apparently it's not just about banning pork. If this thing is going to be final, then only halal meat will be allowed in those institutions.

I'm not sure about other places, but the practices used for halal killing here, is completely outrageous and inhumane.
I don't care if I'm stepping on any toes here, but that practice should not be allowed or supported by anyone anywhere.

(18-07-2013 03:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  You got links ? I wanna know how the lawmakers justified it ? It's bizarre. Also how do people feel about it overall in Denmark ? Are they somewhat outraged and confused ? I would be.

Well I can link you to some newspapers that write about it, but it's all in Danish.

So far, I actually have not been following this whole thing that close, mostly I've just heard about it on TV, and been thinking is just another one of those thing they are gonna say they'll do, but never actually does.

The situation right now, is pretty much that everyone are calling everyone else a racist, but yes, most people seems to be outraged about it, either because of the social dilemma (about how far we as a society has to go to please a religious minority group) or the personal dilemma (the fact that your children pretty much is forced to support the halal meat tradition, and no longer have the freedom to just bring whatever they like as lunch).
18-07-2013, 07:04 PM
(18-07-2013 06:37 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

That's how you get shit done in America.

I dunno man, replace "muslims" with "black people" and you pretty much have the same problem.
Just look at how often your news are all about racism, whenever a black person is involved.
18-07-2013, 08:49 PM
Yeah, that's also true. Doesn't mean black people shouldn't suck up some things though...

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
18-07-2013, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2013 09:26 PM by ridethespiral.)
(18-07-2013 07:04 PM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  your news are all about racism, whenever a black person is involved.

Racism in the US has long been a tool of the elite...

Racism used to be about slavery, then it was about dividing and weakening unions and peoples movements, now it is a straw man taking the focus off of economic reform, educational reform, heath care reform, prison reform and the ending of the drug war.

When an unarmed man is shot 18 times in an ally by police you call the cop a racist, lay him off and dismiss the whole thing. You don't have to look into his training, man hours, pay, the conditions along his route, the quality of police administration, the situation in the neighborhood, the crime fueled by lack of income and gentrification. The story is never about the conditions these poor people live and work in, and the thin line many walk, it's always just about black and white. Even when the guy is a latino with a Jewish name.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-07-2013, 09:26 PM
(18-07-2013 12:11 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  The only sandwiches I can eat are ham sandwiches. Turkey or anything else is grody.

Omigod, we are so in sync.

No, but totally! ME TOO!

[Image: 30467383.jpg]
[Image: 39070121.jpg]
[Image: 3spwqa.jpg]
[Image: 18840188.jpg]
[Image: 35tonb.jpg]
[Image: h91AA898F]
[Image: ywoyth.jpg]
[Image: 3pxxod.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
18-07-2013, 11:02 PM
Does Denmark have any laws about separation of church and state ?
19-07-2013, 02:27 AM
I'm gonna throw this out there and say i bet this is completly untrue. This sounds like one of those things 1 place did one time as a lesson on other cultures and some knuckle dragger has heard of it and used it as an excuse to stir up hatred of muslims. And the tabloids have picked it up put a spin on it and claimed its a new law being forced on the population by mulims. (The words "sharia law" will be thrown in for good measure)

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]