Danish pre-schoolers no longer allowed pork.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: Danish pre-schoolers no longer allowed pork.
(22-07-2013 03:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 03:24 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Please don't tell me you are one of those misanthropic libertarians too. Dodgy

I don't think one has to be a libertarian to recognize a bit too intrusive regulation.Consider

I'm not saying I support this legislation. Just saying that the entirety of society is heading for the gutter is just, you know, a little misanthropic.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2013, 04:15 PM
(22-07-2013 03:24 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 03:01 PM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  No, but It wouldn't surprise me if they did, considering the direction our society is going.

It has sugar in it, which is pure evil, and the only way to keep this country healthy is by outlawing that eeeeeeeeevil sugar (and fat).

Please don't tell me you are one of those misanthropic libertarians too. Dodgy

Not me, I love sugar.

Unfortunately my government just doesn't share that point of view.
22-07-2013, 04:48 PM
(22-07-2013 03:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I grew up in a densely populated area with all sorts of diverse people. Local hospitals in San Francisco , served a wide variety of ethnic foods and would regularly even order "take out" for patients with extra religious dietary concerns.

It was great being hospitalized there. Best food I ever ate. I was in the hospital for around 4 weeks...the food was one thing I didn't complain about.

I have nothing against their food. Some of it is very good. This is a principal thing. If there is not enough rescources to make special diets for the religious groups, they should adapt to the food we eat here. If they can't, they should go somewhere else.
22-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Flytt til Norge, du. Da slipper du sånn dritt.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
22-07-2013, 05:05 PM
(22-07-2013 04:55 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Flytt til Norge, du. Da slipper du sånn dritt.

Men så er jeg til gengæld omringet af fjeldaberBig Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Jakel's post
22-07-2013, 06:09 PM
(22-07-2013 04:15 PM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 03:24 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Please don't tell me you are one of those misanthropic libertarians too. Dodgy

Not me, I love sugar.

Your government recognizes that abnormal amounts of sugar result in poor dental health. They don't force you to abstain from eating sugar, they discourage you eating an entire fucking package of it.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
22-07-2013, 07:31 PM
(22-07-2013 06:09 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 04:15 PM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  Not me, I love sugar.

Your government recognizes that abnormal amounts of sugar result in poor dental health. They don't force you to abstain from eating sugar, they discourage you eating an entire fucking package of it.

( *-* ) = Muhammed.

That is all.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-07-2013, 01:29 AM

The problem with the extra taxes on sugar and fat is that it does'nt differentiate between good and bad food. Products like milk and meat etc. are also affected. In my opinion it doesnt help people eat healthier. it just makes a lot of everyday items more expensiveDodgy

Also I'm not a big fan of the government trying to control what I eat. But that's another discussion...
23-07-2013, 06:09 AM

Nope, not really.

If you want to discourage sugar and fats, then you should spend money on education about food and nourishment, and make stuff like gyms, or other ways of exercising, free and more accessible.

What our government does is put a tax on sugar and fat, that also affects regular stuff like meat and bread, and try to make things considered unhealthy illegal.
At one point, they even wanted to make fast food joints and Cocoa Cola illegal.

Besides it's not about dental problems, it's about obesity problems, which is ridiculous, because the obesity problem in DK isn't even that big a deal.
And even if it was a big problem, it's still stupid, because unhealthy food isn't the only reason people gets obese to begin with.

All in all, it's like saying I can no longer eat ice cream, because my neighbour got obese from eating Pizza.
[+] 1 user Likes MuffinPuffin's post
23-07-2013, 06:13 AM
(22-07-2013 04:48 PM)Jakel Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 03:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I grew up in a densely populated area with all sorts of diverse people. Local hospitals in San Francisco, served a wide variety of ethnic foods and would regularly even order "take out" for patients with extra religious dietary concerns.

It was great being hospitalized there. Best food I ever ate. I was in the hospital for around 4 weeks...the food was one thing I didn't complain about.

I have nothing against their food. Some of it is very good. This is a principal thing. If there is not enough rescources to make special diets for the religious groups, they should adapt to the food we eat here. If they can't, they should go somewhere else.

Besides, it's not just about change the variety of food.
It's about disallowing something, even in lunch packs, because a few people can't or won't eat it.

Imagine if stuff like milk or bread got banned, every time a kid with lactose intolerance or gluten allergies had to go to preschool.
Just tell the kids to stay away from the stuff they can't eat.
[+] 1 user Likes MuffinPuffin's post