Danish pre-schoolers no longer allowed pork.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2013, 06:55 AM
RE: Danish pre-schoolers no longer allowed pork.
(23-07-2013 06:09 AM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  If you want to discourage sugar and fats, then you should spend money on education about food and nourishment, and make stuff like gyms, or other ways of exercising, free and more accessible.

You could, but people know money is a good motivator/demotivate. Again, I am not saying I support this. I am telling you why they are doing it.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2013, 07:13 AM
(23-07-2013 06:55 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(23-07-2013 06:09 AM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  If you want to discourage sugar and fats, then you should spend money on education about food and nourishment, and make stuff like gyms, or other ways of exercising, free and more accessible.

You could, but people know money is a good motivator/demotivate. Again, I am not saying I support this. I am telling you why they are doing it.
Oh, I get why they are doing it, I'm just telling you why this stuff only works in theory, but not in real life.

The amount of unhealthy food people buy, have in no way decreased since the taxes were permitted, but the amount of healthy stuff, like fruit and vegetables, have, which of course means, instead of buying healthy food and less junk, it's the other way around.
23-07-2013, 08:20 AM
(23-07-2013 07:13 AM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  Oh, I get why they are doing it, I'm just telling you why this stuff only works in theory, but not in real life.

I don't know if it does or not.

(23-07-2013 07:13 AM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  The amount of unhealthy food people buy, have in no way decreased since the taxes were permitted, but the amount of healthy stuff, like fruit and vegetables, have, which of course means, instead of buying healthy food and less junk, it's the other way around.

Do you have the statistics to back up that assertion? If so, I would like to see them.

25-07-2013, 08:29 PM
Quote:The reason behind aiming this ban at very young children only, apparently is that it will teach kids respect for other cultures at a young age

Why not barbeque some pork ribs and teach the muslim kids respect for other cultures?
[+] 3 users Like Minimalist's post
31-07-2013, 10:40 AM
Sure, why not ban shrimp too?

Yeah no, limiting what others can do just for another group isn't cool. Have more than one lunch choice. >>

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
31-07-2013, 10:42 AM
(23-07-2013 06:55 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  

It's cheaper for me to get something from a vending machine than to get healthy food. (Like a 4-5 dollars difference)
Money is the biggest motivator of all.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
31-07-2013, 11:19 AM
(31-07-2013 10:42 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  It's cheaper for me to get something from a vending machine than to get healthy food. (Like a 4-5 dollars difference)

Then clearly the tax has no impact on your lifestyle or your location.

31-07-2013, 11:49 AM
(31-07-2013 11:19 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(31-07-2013 10:42 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  It's cheaper for me to get something from a vending machine than to get healthy food. (Like a 4-5 dollars difference)

Then clearly the tax has no impact on your lifestyle or your location.

She's a member of Superheroes Guild. Your argument is invalid.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
14-08-2013, 11:32 AM
I think the ban is a little outrageous in not allowing home lunches that include pork. Other than that, I don't mind it one bit.
14-08-2013, 09:04 PM
(31-07-2013 10:40 AM)Question Wrote:  Sure, why not ban shrimp too?

"Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it."

Bubba Gump Tongue