Dare some Japanese supporting calling on the Yasukuni have a word with me here?

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
27-12-2013, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2013 11:36 PM by HU.Junyuan.)
RE: Dare some Japanese supporting calling on the Yasukuni have a word with me here?
(27-12-2013 11:20 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I believe that the Chinese never took the task of leaning something out of their historical mistakes serious.

Good tidings: If so, China will definitely collapse in 2014.

Check it out in the World New section.

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Dare some Japanese supporting calling on the Yasukuni have a word with me here?
(27-12-2013 11:30 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Good tidings: If so, China will definitely collapse in 2014.

Check it out in the World New section.

DAMN!!!!!

Sorry, that was a typo. I meant to write that the Japanese never tried to learn out of their history.

Please remember that I had just woken up and was drinking tea when making that post.

(22-05-2014 06:23 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I abstain from all forms of sexual acts.
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
28-12-2013, 01:56 AM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2013 04:03 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
(28-12-2013 12:34 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  DAMN!!!!!

Sorry, that was a typo. I meant to write that the Japanese never tried to learn out of their history.

Please remember that I had just woken up and was drinking tea when making that post.

No wonder I felt a little confused. And I always get a little over-reactive on this politics section.

In fact, if Japan ascribed all the blame to "the handful of militarists", the two countries could easily get rid of the baggage of the past and face the future together, or at least such was taught in my politics high school textbooks. Oh, wait, Japan can't do this, because those plutocrats who benefited from Japan's invasion somehow managed to have preserved their ill-gotten wealth and passed it to their nowadays magnate descendants, who have the wealth to be always “democratic” than others.

28-12-2013, 01:58 AM
(28-12-2013 01:56 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  No wonder I felt a little confused. And I always get a little over-reactive on this politics section.

In fact, if Japan attributed all the blame to "the handful of militarists", the two countries could easily get rid of the baggage of the past and face the future together, as taught in my politics high school textbooks. Oh, wait, Japan can't do this, because those plutocrats who benefited from Japan's invasion somehow managed to have preserved their ill-gotten wealth and passed it to their nowadays magnet descendants, who have the wealth to be always “democratic” than others.

Meanwhile here, national guilt is part of national identity.

(22-05-2014 06:23 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I abstain from all forms of sexual acts.
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
28-12-2013, 02:07 AM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2013 02:28 AM by Free Thought.)
(28-12-2013 01:58 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 01:56 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  No wonder I felt a little confused. And I always get a little over-reactive on this politics section.

In fact, if Japan attributed all the blame to "the handful of militarists", the two countries could easily get rid of the baggage of the past and face the future together, as taught in my politics high school textbooks. Oh, wait, Japan can't do this, because those plutocrats who benefited from Japan's invasion somehow managed to have preserved their ill-gotten wealth and passed it to their nowadays magnet descendants, who have the wealth to be always “democratic” than others.

Meanwhile here, national guilt is part of national identity.

[Image: not-a-yahtzee.jpg]
IF I may ad just one more...
[Image: cute-puppy.jpg]

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
28-12-2013, 02:23 AM
(27-12-2013 10:53 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 11:25 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Crimes blablabla ...

Simply put:
Are you a Japanese ?
Are you a Japanese right wing supporter ?
Do you support Prime Minister Abe's offically visiting the Yasukuni Shrine ?
Do you support Tenno Hirohito and Prime Minister Hideki Tojo's rule of militarism ?

If so, then we can cut the crap and express some direct personal hostility towards each other.

My grandpa, a guerrilla leader against the KMT regime after Japan had surrendered, and a CCP member gravely wrongly accused and imprisoned in the Cultural Revolution, used to tell me about his youth days when he saw Japanese bombers attack residency areas of Chongqing, the then KMT regime captital, and sent bloody human parts flying all over the place directly in front of him. "Intestines on a tree", he said. You will be too naive to think someone who lothes the crazy old days would like the Japanese. Yet if Japan is able to make some serious war threats and lead the real estate prices in China to fall dramatically, I might start to like you guys ...

You seem mad bro.

No, I'm not Japanese.

I was simply giving my opinion about why people judge crimes committed by their own leaders differently from crimes committed by outsiders.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
28-12-2013, 02:45 AM
(27-12-2013 02:59 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Dictators , in combination with oppression of the ones who raise their heads , and allowing privileges to the inner circle, are always good at selling their story to the masses.They turn it around to make it look like their victims are in fact enemies of the people, revolution, what have you. Some are gullible enough to believe that, some are too afraid to act.
When thing are bad, people need someone to blame, the ones in power just point the finger as they see fit.
People want to believe their leaders. And it's much easier to hype them then one would imagine. I have witnessed this first hand. Mob mentality...fucking scary shit.

Such eloquence and depth.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-12-2013, 02:54 AM
(27-12-2013 10:53 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Are you a Japanese ?

Yes. Here is a picture of me when I was younger:
[Image: 7001104_f260.jpg]

Quote:Are you a Japanese right wing supporter ?

Yes, I am so far to the right I almost reach the left wing.

Quote:Do you support Prime Minister Abe's offically visiting the Yasukuni Shrine ?

Yes, he should visit it more often.

Quote:Do you support Tenno Hirohito and Prime Minister Hideki Tojo's rule of militarism ?

Yes and there should be more of it.

Quote:If so, then we can cut the crap and express some direct personal hostility towards each other.

Ok.

Chinese people smell and they are unskilled in operating motorised vehicles.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-12-2013, 04:06 AM
(28-12-2013 02:23 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  You seem mad bro.

No, I'm not Japanese.

I was simply giving my opinion about why people judge crimes committed by their own leaders differently from crimes committed by outsiders.

Well, maybe we could discuss this in another thread. The Japanese had a habit of sneak attacks, which drives me a little over-sensitive.

We are cool.

28-12-2013, 04:08 AM
(28-12-2013 02:54 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 10:53 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Are you a Japanese ?

Yes. Here is a picture of me when I was younger:

Good job. And I particularly like the picture.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  the voter i.d. issue pwned in only two word kunoxian drive 10 208 12-06-2014 03:37 AM
Last Post: EvolutionKills
  Women reclaiming the word SLUT Kavos 73 2,072 08-04-2014 10:51 AM
Last Post: Tartarus Sauce
  How DARE you become pregnant! Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver 3 280 15-07-2013 12:20 AM
Last Post: LadyJane
  what's the difference between supporting someones rights and.... kunoxian drive 13 661 08-10-2012 03:06 PM
Last Post: kineo
  Why liberal is a 4 letter word Seasbury 19 1,065 12-08-2012 11:40 PM
Last Post: HDT
Information Get the word out on Prop 8 in Florida Debzilla 6 1,520 15-06-2012 04:02 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  Did Santorum almost call Obama the N word? germanyt 20 1,125 09-04-2012 10:32 AM
Last Post: reverendjeremiah