Dare some Japanese supporting calling on the Yasukuni have a word with me here?

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
28-12-2013, 04:58 AM
RE: Dare some Japanese supporting calling on the Yasukuni have a word with me here?
(28-12-2013 02:45 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 02:59 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Dictators , in combination with oppression of the ones who raise their heads , and allowing privileges to the inner circle, are always good at selling their story to the masses.They turn it around to make it look like their victims are in fact enemies of the people, revolution, what have you. Some are gullible enough to believe that, some are too afraid to act.
When thing are bad, people need someone to blame, the ones in power just point the finger as they see fit.
People want to believe their leaders. And it's much easier to hype them then one would imagine. I have witnessed this first hand. Mob mentality...fucking scary shit.

Such eloquence and depth.

Oh, you finished your paper rounds early today, so you have the time to make stupid comments ?
Don't you have other things to do, like having sex with your relatives?

And didn't I tell you to fuck off?

If not, I'm telling you now.

Fuck off.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2013, 05:08 AM
RE: Dare some Japanese supporting calling on the Yasukuni have a word with me here?
(28-12-2013 04:58 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Oh, you finished your paper rounds early today, so you have the time to make stupid comments ?
Don't you have other things to do, like having sex with your relatives?

And didn't I tell you to fuck off?

If not, I'm telling you now.

Fuck off.

Such wit and panache.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-12-2013, 05:25 AM
(27-12-2013 03:32 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  I am Chinese. You are Japanese.

I am still licking my wounds of the Nanjing Massacre. You consider calling on a shrine with convicted Class A War Criminals as "paying tribute to those who sacrificed for the country".

Why don't we clarify things up a little so that in future we are more determined to cut up each other's throat ?

I am an ordinary interpreter of the English language. I don't like war, yet am not afraid of one. If you are familiar with history, you probably would know what happened nearly 100 years ago between China and Japan. I encourage you to do that again for the sake of its 100-year anniversary.

Hi ,

Why Chinese government kills Uighur Turks in East Turkestan ?
28-12-2013, 05:34 AM
(28-12-2013 05:25 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Why Chinese government kills Uighur Turks in East Turkestan ?

Why Turkish government invade and annex Northern Cyprus?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chippy's post
28-12-2013, 05:47 AM

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
28-12-2013, 07:14 AM
(28-12-2013 05:25 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Hi ,

Why Chinese government kills Uighur Turks in East Turkestan ?

Hehe Smile

Want something? Then do something.
30-12-2013, 10:59 AM
I was trying to click on another thread and it mistakenly gave this one a 5 star rating. I haven't read the thread, and it's not a topic I have any interest in.

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
30-12-2013, 02:30 PM
(30-12-2013 10:59 AM)WindyCityJazz Wrote:  I was trying to click on another thread and it mistakenly gave this one a 5 star rating. I haven't read the thread, and it's not a topic I have any interest in.

That's ok, I'll give it a 1 to balance things out a little.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
30-12-2013, 08:31 PM
(30-12-2013 10:59 AM)WindyCityJazz Wrote:  I was trying to click on another thread and it mistakenly gave this one a 5 star rating. I haven't read the thread, and it's not a topic I have any interest in.

I have some 5 stars to trade.

Dodgy

Want something? Then do something.
31-12-2013, 01:00 AM
(27-12-2013 11:16 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  There's always the good part of the story: the action of the Japanese Prime Minister put his country in a harder place internationally, pretty much like what his predecessor Prime Minister Hideki Tojo had done. For the love of his country ? Maybe, yet I think it was more for personal gains, a little improvident as usual. If I could be a little more farsighted, I should have encouraged more of this type of deeds, like I should have urged more people from the West to turn Earmuffs-like. Tongue

Do you think that Japan remains a threat to China? I wonder if this is a case where China could do well to recognise its own power and to let tensions with those whose power is ended fade away instead of increasing. It seems there are no real external threats to China now. Unless China were to go to war with the US or perhaps with Russia there is no reason for China to fear any nation.

With power comes a responsibility to ease tensions rather than increase them, to extend the hand of friendship even when it is slapped aside, to show fortitude and integrity when those around you act like children.

There is no honour in craving the destruction of Japan. There is no honour in craving the death of an invalid. Instead, crave her revival - next time as friend rather than foe.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.