Dark Humor, Stupid criminals/Darwin awards.......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2015, 12:16 PM
Dark Humor, Stupid criminals/Darwin awards.......
Ok so today I am getting an oil change at NAPA and over hear two guys talking about a dumbfuck who tried to do a home invasion, police were called, chased him and he jumped into a pond......... How bright are you to do that in FLORIDA? Instead of killing the gator for killing the asshole criminal, we should give it a medal.

http://www.kjrh.com/news/state/florida-m...d-burglary

Add your stupid criminal story to this thread......... Oh no it does not have to involve death, it can even be doing something boneheaded to get caught.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Dark Humor, Stupid criminals/Darwin awards.......
If that dude stole from my house I'd want that croc made into a pair of boots or something I would wear around as a big fuck you.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
14-12-2015, 05:11 PM
(14-12-2015 12:16 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Add your stupid criminal story to this thread......... Oh no it does not have to involve death, it can even be doing something boneheaded to get caught.

Dark humor is always more humorous when death is involved.

'Murican Canadian
14-12-2015, 05:20 PM
(14-12-2015 04:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  If that dude stole from my house I'd want that croc made into a pair of boots or something I would wear around as a big fuck you.

Ear, leave it to you to add a bit of dry and droll humor to a thread.

It doesn't take long to find idiot thieves. Why just the other day an employee of John Carroll University near Cleveland stole some gems worth $80,000 from the Cleveland Museum of Natural History's mineral collection. Did he not realize there would be cameras everywhere? Notice his fabulous disguise. Yeah, if he was my neighbor I wouldn't be able to recognize him at all.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.