Dark Matter found!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Dark Matter found!
(13-12-2013 05:09 PM)Adenosis Wrote:  Damn the title of this thread, I got so excited for a moment.

Ya, me too. And I'm all "why isn't this in the science section Angry"

lololololol.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
13-12-2013, 09:03 PM
(13-12-2013 05:09 PM)Adenosis Wrote:  Damn the title of this thread, I got so excited for a moment.

The problem is that you got excited.

You should probably not do that.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
13-12-2013, 09:14 PM
(13-12-2013 09:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  The problem is that you got excited.

You should probably not do that.

I can't help it. Vanquishing mystery is an exciting thing!

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

13-12-2013, 10:58 PM
(13-12-2013 11:41 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  So today I ordered a few atheist-themed T-shirts online, and as it was processing a message came up that said, "due to the dark matter of this order it will take 3-5 days to process."

WTF?

Even if it was "dark" Dodgy I don't see why that would delay shipping. I mean, it isn't as if they have little children looking at all the packages being delivered.

"There is a circle here that links us to one another: we each want to be happy; the social feeling of love is one of our greatest sources of happiness; and love entails that we be concerned for the happiness of others. We discover that we can be selfish together."
-Sam Harris