Dark Souls DLC Controversy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2012, 08:54 PM
RE: Dark Souls DLC Controversy
Thanks everyone for your thoughts. The only thing that irritates me here is this company or game franchise was well reputed for its treatment of fans. Do not get me wrong, I know that computer games need a lot of pushing and advertising to get sold. I have a few, though not many.

At the same time, if one does some research on the new Dark Souls for the computer, it too is not exactly their best quality merchandise.

Guess what it boils down to is that not everyone can afford to get a brand new game for every console. Especially if it is basically the same game played on a previous console with just a little extra content. Do not really think or feel it is too much for the loyal gamers to ask for the DLC on their consoles. Especially considering the times.

Just my two cents. Really appreciate the insight received here though. You are perhaps the first I have seen who have had a mature response to it even if you are not in favor of the petition.

A man's greatest pitfall is none other than himself. For only he can dig himself a hole he cannot get out of.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Souls DLC Controversy - AnotherSinner - 27-04-2012 08:54 PM