Dark light's wife :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: Dark light's wife :)
AWESOME! Welcome! I always wondered how to have a bunch of cat babies, I only had the human ones. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
25-08-2013, 12:14 PM
(25-08-2013 11:59 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-08-2013 11:58 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Kingsy,is your wife also a hottie?

You have never seen a pic of QC?

You are in for a treat.

lol thanks.

But don't want to derail intro threads.

Some pics are in this thread.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
25-08-2013, 12:17 PM
Howdy howdy ho. [Image: Tip-Hat.gif]

(25-08-2013 11:59 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-08-2013 11:58 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Kingsy,is your wife also a hottie?

You have never seen a pic of QC?

You are in for a treat.

must ... resist ... must resist ... must ... resist ... Blink ... must ...
[Image: qcbob.png]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-08-2013, 12:23 PM
Well, Girly, you are looking good these days...Dodgy

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
25-08-2013, 01:03 PM
(25-08-2013 10:33 AM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  Hello, My name is Jordan, I'm 26 fixin to be 27, I live in Tennessee and I'm married to Daniel (dark light) no kids but has 3 fur Smile babies. not sure how long I've been an Atheist but I just recently told my very religious parents. anyways, I work at a call center and I freaking hate it but it pays the bills so for now it will do. My husband is the one who told me about this forum so, I thought I would check it out Hello y'all.

You are very welcome here. Thumbsup

Most of us like Daniel - he's OK. Of course, we call him a hillbilly, but that's what passes for humor around here.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
25-08-2013, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2013 05:07 PM by Hughsie.)
(25-08-2013 10:33 AM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  Hello, My name is Jordan, I'm 26 fixin to be 27, I live in Tennessee and I'm married to Daniel (dark light) no kids but has 3 fur Smile babies. not sure how long I've been an Atheist but I just recently told my very religious parents. anyways, I work at a call center and I freaking hate it but it pays the bills so for now it will do. My husband is the one who told me about this forum so, I thought I would check it out Hello y'all.

Piece of advice. If you walk into a room to see someone inexplicably holding a gun, run! Unless you're posting from the afterlife in which case you musta learned the hard way. Big Grin

Welcome to the forum dude. I think you already know me a little from Skype. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
25-08-2013, 04:43 PM
Welcome aboard!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
25-08-2013, 05:05 PM
(25-08-2013 01:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  

You are very welcome here. Thumbsup

Most of us like Daniel - he's OK. Of course, we call him a hillbilly, but that's what passes for humor around here.

lol thank you Smile

25-08-2013, 05:07 PM
(25-08-2013 03:06 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Piece of advice. If you walk into a room to see someone inexplicably holding a gun, run! Unless you're posting from the afterlife in which case you musta learned the hard way. Big Grin

Well come to the forum dude. I think you already know me a little from Skype. Smile

Thanks for the advice Tongue yep, I know you.

25-08-2013, 05:08 PM
(25-08-2013 04:43 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Welcome aboard!

Thanks