Darn, I gotta git gud.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2016, 10:36 AM
RE: Darn, I gotta git gud.
So I've lost 2 kg already. Not that much of a big deal, but I've done something different. Instead of eating bread when I'm "kinda hungry", I've been eating, well, carrots. Lots of carrots.

I think carrots are underrated.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2016, 10:52 AM
(13-05-2016 10:36 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  So I've lost 2 kg already. Not that much of a big deal, but I've done something different. Instead of eating bread when I'm "kinda hungry", I've been eating, well, carrots. Lots of carrots.

When your fingernails and eyeballs turn orange, it's time to cut down. I had a friend on a carrot diet many moons ago, and that is what happened to her.

Try some other raw veggies too - you develop a taste for them.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
13-05-2016, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2016 11:05 AM by ELK12695.)
(13-05-2016 10:52 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(13-05-2016 10:36 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  So I've lost 2 kg already. Not that much of a big deal, but I've done something different. Instead of eating bread when I'm "kinda hungry", I've been eating, well, carrots. Lots of carrots.

When your fingernails and eyeballs turn orange, it's time to cut down. I had a friend on a carrot diet many moons ago, and that is what happened to her.

Try some other raw veggies too - you develop a taste for them.

Well, I'm not stuffing myself with them. It's not really a diet. I've had a problem of eating too much bread with something on top that isn't very healthy. When I feel the small hunger coming on, or I need to go out and work, it's better to take one carrot and eat it on the way to the job.

Apples work too, but it kinda needs to be the right kind; I can't eat a sour apple when I'm on the move, have to eat Norwegian green apples slowly.

[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
13-05-2016, 11:08 AM
darn I was really hoping this was going to be about Dark Souls....

Anyways, I support you in trying to create the life you want to live. And to be the person you want to be. Actually thinking you are an awesome person and living an awesome life is worth....like everything really.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
13-05-2016, 11:13 AM
Celery! Lots of water there - and lots of clean taste and fiber - and it's green! Smile

Stay well and have a great adventure on the way to a newer you! Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
13-05-2016, 03:41 PM

I can not help myself!
When you've lost a couple more kg, you must go to the nearest mirror, and say:

Hello me. Meet the REAL me! Evil_monster dunuh nuh
Tongue
You got dis, pimp. *mosh-like chest bump*

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
13-05-2016, 04:03 PM

I am so glad I am not the only one.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
13-05-2016, 05:04 PM
(13-05-2016 03:41 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  

I can not help myself!
When you've lost a couple more kg, you must go to the nearest mirror, and say:

Hello me. Meet the REAL me! Evil_monster dunuh nuh
Tongue
You got dis, pimp. *mosh-like chest bump*

Nice story, tell it to Readers Digest!

[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post