Dating Advice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2011, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2011 09:47 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Dating Advice
(02-06-2011 09:30 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  And my advice wasn't directed at you, was it.

Regardless of the direction of your gas, it was extreme, almost foul. Just plain bad advice likely unduly influenced by an unwarranted overreaction to personal experience.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2011, 09:41 PM

(02-06-2011 09:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-06-2011 09:30 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  And my advice wasn't directed at you, was it.

Regardless of the direction of your gas, it was extreme, almost foul. Just plain bad.
Do grow up. As it stands, you're very young for your age.

That is all.
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2011, 09:53 PM
(02-06-2011 09:41 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Do grow up.

I have no idea what that even means anymore.

Peace, Gassy. I'm only here for the fun of it.

Have you tried Beano?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2011, 10:14 PM

Thanks for the advice everyone. I did a little probing in our last conversation and asked him what would be a deal breaker in a potential dating situation, he said bad credit LMAO. So I asked him if he could see himself having a future with someone who didnt share his faith. He talked about if he married a muslim that they might have a lot of conflict. I told him that I didnt believe in god at all, and we actually had a pretty lengthy conversation after that, consisting mostly of him quoting bible verses and telling me how his spirituality made him a better man (yawn), basically trying to convert me and get me to come back to the light. I started to argue my side but after about a minute I remembered that I was talking to a christian, and christianity and logic are incompatible. So I excused myself from the conversation and as we were saying our good-byes he said "talk to you tomorrow babe", so I guess it wasnt that big of a deal to him. But as I think about it, I realize that its a big deal to me! I like having intellegent conversations with people (which is why Im a member of this forum) and if his morals and opinions about everything in the natural world come from the bible, there is nothing that he can say to me that I will deem as an intellegent independent thought. He is happily brainwashed and when he found out that I wasnt "saved" he went into evangelical mode, and I dont want to deal with that. Plus he said he didnt like cats, which is a deal breaker for this gal! So thats that...on to the next one!
Quote this message in a reply