Dating a moderate muslim

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2014, 11:33 AM
RE: Dating a moderate muslim
(20-01-2014 10:53 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-01-2014 10:42 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Anyway I don' see a reason not to check how she feels about oral sex relative to her family's honor and religious beliefs. Cool

Except if she tells a relative that you asked her, there might be consequences.

Oh my, yes, that I didn't think about. Sadcryface

[Image: hv2jhs.jpg]

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2014, 12:17 PM
My advice? RUN.

Get yourself a puppy if you are lonely, bring it to a park, I promise, it will break more ice with women than you ever imagined.

I dated a muslim man, and it got pretty serious until he wanted me to start acting a little more...proper.

He also talked about having daughters with me that would need to cover their heads? No kid of mine is being repressed.

Why do this to yourself? Relationships and love is suppose to be EASY, and if you are having this much trouble in the beginning, imagine it further down the road?

Just tell her that your lifestyles are too different and its best if you part ways. You don't have to tell her its because of the sex.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
20-01-2014, 12:33 PM
Does the language "Moderate Muslim" bother anyone else? I need to study this more.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
20-01-2014, 12:52 PM
(20-01-2014 12:33 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Does the language "Moderate Muslim" bother anyone else? I need to study this more.

Bother in what way?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
20-01-2014, 01:00 PM
(20-01-2014 12:52 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(20-01-2014 12:33 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Does the language "Moderate Muslim" bother anyone else? I need to study this more.

Bother in what way?

Muslims have such strict boundaries (or so I thought). That's been my impression. With the impression I've had---- moderate + muslim don't seem to go together.
My view is askew obviously.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
20-01-2014, 01:01 PM
(20-01-2014 12:52 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  

Bother in what way?

I would think "moderate" , still meaning batshit crazy muslim.
20-01-2014, 01:12 PM
(20-01-2014 01:00 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(20-01-2014 12:52 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Bother in what way?

Muslims have such strict boundaries (or so I thought). That's been my impression. With the impression I've had---- moderate + muslim don't seem to go together.

I know muslims who eat pork and/or drink alcohol, don't pray 5 times a day or ever even and don't expect their wife to be a virgin on the wedding night. In general, their lives are not affected by their religion.
I would call that moderate.

20-01-2014, 01:13 PM
(20-01-2014 01:12 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(20-01-2014 01:00 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Muslims have such strict boundaries (or so I thought). That's been my impression. With the impression I've had---- moderate + muslim don't seem to go together.

I know muslims who eat pork and/or drink alcohol, don't pray 5 times a day or ever even and don't expect their wife to be a virgin on the wedding night. In general, their lives are not affected by their religion.

I would call that non-practicing.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 4 users Like Cathym112's post
20-01-2014, 01:13 PM
(20-01-2014 01:12 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(20-01-2014 01:00 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Muslims have such strict boundaries (or so I thought). That's been my impression. With the impression I've had---- moderate + muslim don't seem to go together.

Yeah, not all muslims want to fly planes into buildings. There's shades of grey with all religions.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
20-01-2014, 01:14 PM
(20-01-2014 10:42 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Anyway I don' see a reason not to check how she feels about oral sex relative to her family's honor and religious beliefs. Cool

Oh sure, why don't just start about the loophole:

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
[+] 2 users Like Caveman's post