Dating problems

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2012, 08:16 PM
RE: Dating problems
(29-11-2012 08:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Several times I have been, never did anything though, I'm just not that kind of a guy; I don't care at this time.

Besides I've no social life outside of the internet while schools out so I've no opportunities to attempt to instigate anything of the sort.

Besides the beside, most people my age are fucking retarded, self-centered imbeciles who's minds can barely stretch beyond the next party, bottle of booze, drugs or fuck...
I have the same opinion of most of my generation. They suck. I can't stand stupid people. It's the reason why I am constantly on here; I need a dose of inspiring, eloquent and smart after as had my full of stupid, retarded, and selfish.

My girlfriend is hinting that she might want to talk more extensively about religion. I have absolutely no way on how to approach this. Is there any advice you guys can give?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2012, 08:40 PM
It's not just your generation, last time I checked, we are of the same generation.

About your "issue".
Go for it, you can take the opportunity to do some educating.

Chances are, it'll do one of two things; strengthen mutual the understanding between you.

Or make a sink hole.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
23-12-2012, 11:32 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2012 11:38 PM by Janus.)
So, where are all those teens I hear so much about? Or is this just another honey trap?
So far it looks more like a geriatric country club than a 'cool' lounge club... Big Grin
24-12-2012, 01:41 AM
(23-12-2012 11:32 PM)Janus Wrote:  So, where are all those teens I hear so much about? Or is this just another honey trap?
So far it looks more like a geriatric country club than a 'cool' lounge club... Big Grin
Don't know about the others, but I have been extremely busy these last few days.

24-12-2012, 10:53 AM
(24-12-2012 01:41 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(23-12-2012 11:32 PM)Janus Wrote:  So, where are all those teens I hear so much about? Or is this just another honey trap?
Don't know about the others, but I have been extremely busy these last few days.
Aye, I've not been able to get on for a while.

17-01-2013, 01:06 PM
Anybody have that problem where when you ask someone out, they turn you down and say "If you weren't an atheist, then I could date you"?

Because that just happened and I'm 1 part angry, 1 part sad, and 1 part glad that I didn't end up with the close-minded asshole.

Any tips for dealing with it? I already have out the ice cream.
[+] 1 user Likes Sammy's post
17-01-2013, 01:09 PM
Don't associate with such close minded people. I get the feeling they would be intolerant of challenge anyway.

17-01-2013, 01:25 PM
(17-01-2013 01:06 PM)Sammy Wrote:  Anybody have that problem where when you ask someone out, they turn you down and say "If you weren't an atheist, then I could date you"?

Because that just happened and I'm 1 part angry, 1 part sad, and 1 part glad that I didn't end up with the close-minded asshole.

You should have laughed in their face... I mean REALLY laugh in their face. Make it uncomfortable for them. Or you could have said: "Wait, you mean your not an atheist? Oh, I'm sorry, I'm just as shallow and close-minded as you. I couldn't be with one of you." That last part is important... the "one of you" part. Wink
I'm pretty quick in situations like these... I ain't lettin' no fool make me look like a fool. Saying fool twice there makes me feel like a fool... ah, dammit!

Anyway, I need help myself!

I just killed a hooker, do any of you have a car? I really need it right now. This counts as a dating problem, yeah?

[Image: opforum1.png]
17-01-2013, 03:56 PM
(17-01-2013 01:06 PM)Sammy Wrote:  Anybody have that problem where when you ask someone out, they turn you down and say "If you weren't an atheist, then I could date you"?

Shit, sorry. That's a real shame. I suggest you find a new one, or possibly look at the closest girl/boy (that's a friend) and see if she/he fits.

Why waste your time on a stuck up asshole when you can save somebody from the dreaded "Friend Zone"?

20-01-2013, 05:27 PM
Dude I thought you left? Seriously wtf.