David, The Theist

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.6 Average
19-10-2012, 08:51 PM
RE: David, The Theist
(19-10-2012 09:17 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 09:00 AM)The Theist Wrote:  I was once a contributor to Sam Harris' Project Reason Scripture Project until they figured out I didn't agree with them, and when the forum started up I posted my article on hell there, which they loved until they found out I was a believer, then a regular poster there named John started accusing me of being homophobic. In GREAT BIG subject headings: BIGOT AND HOMOPHOBIC BIBLE THUMPER!

So I told him I was gay and he started posting GREAT BIG subject headings: FAG! QUEER! and all sorts of homophobic insults and jokes.

Project Reason.

It always amuses me when, in the guise of intellectual pursuit or scientific advancement, atheists are so emotionally blinded to the very reason they wish to promote.

Fail again, David the Conflicted Gay Theist. I am gay also. !! I am not homophobic. You are, in your own way. Your generation finds that so utterly unacceptable, you NEED to figure out a way to weasel your way around it. (I have not stated so, in open here, before this. So, it's Bucky's "coming out day" I guess.) I'm sure many know this. Erxomai and I have discussed this, before, so he can verify the fact. (Thanks Erx, and others in PM's for your kind support, and wise words). (I wanted to establish my credibility before someone made an issue of that.)
I am not an a-theist, Since no one, anywhere, can provide a coherent definition of "god", just as you have not, saying "I doing not believe" something which is "undefined" is irrational.
(Your "hell" article is "hellish" BTW, and is 100% entirely circular.
Hell is impossible for the reasons I posted yesterday. There is no "time", no "combustible fuel", no "suffering" possible without time, etc etc etc.

Have a great day, David The Conflicted Gay Theist. I need to go. My new, (and first ever) boyfriend wants to go out for breakfast, and go surfing, before he has to go to football practice. You have one life. You're wasting it, on bullshit.

...and a million tiny teenage girl voices were heard screaming 'nooooooooooo'! It's a sad day for girl-kind Weeping
Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like aurora's post
19-10-2012, 08:54 PM
(19-10-2012 08:51 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 09:17 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Fail again, David the Conflicted Gay Theist. I am gay also. !! I am not homophobic. You are, in your own way. Your generation finds that so utterly unacceptable, you NEED to figure out a way to weasel your way around it. (I have not stated so, in open here, before this. So, it's Bucky's "coming out day" I guess.) I'm sure many know this. Erxomai and I have discussed this, before, so he can verify the fact. (Thanks Erx, and others in PM's for your kind support, and wise words). (I wanted to establish my credibility before someone made an issue of that.)
I am not an a-theist, Since no one, anywhere, can provide a coherent definition of "god", just as you have not, saying "I doing not believe" something which is "undefined" is irrational.
(Your "hell" article is "hellish" BTW, and is 100% entirely circular.
Hell is impossible for the reasons I posted yesterday. There is no "time", no "combustible fuel", no "suffering" possible without time, etc etc etc.

Have a great day, David The Conflicted Gay Theist. I need to go. My new, (and first ever) boyfriend wants to go out for breakfast, and go surfing, before he has to go to football practice. You have one life. You're wasting it, on bullshit.

...and a million tiny teenage girl voices were heard screaming 'nooooooooooo'! It's a sad day for girl-kind Weeping
Big Grin

You can always get me drunk. Who knows what would happen ? Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
19-10-2012, 08:56 PM
David, The Theist
(19-10-2012 09:17 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Have a great day, David The Conflicted Gay Theist. I need to go. My new, (and first ever) boyfriend wants to go out for breakfast, and go surfing, before he has to go to football practice. You have one life. You're wasting it, on bullshit.

It's about goddamn time, you uncle fucker! I am so fucking proud of you, son!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 6 users Like Erxomai's post
19-10-2012, 08:58 PM
(19-10-2012 08:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 08:51 PM)aurora Wrote:  ...and a million tiny teenage girl voices were heard screaming 'nooooooooooo'! It's a sad day for girl-kind Weeping
Big Grin

You can always get me drunk. Who knows what would happen ? Tongue

Sweetie, you couldn't handle the woman that is Aurora! Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
19-10-2012, 09:00 PM
wait... why didn't anyone tell me about this. Have fun Bucky Ball, enjoy your time.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
19-10-2012, 09:00 PM
David, The Theist
(19-10-2012 08:58 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 08:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You can always get me drunk. Who knows what would happen ? Tongue

Sweetie, you couldn't handle the woman that is Aurora! Big Grin

I know I couldn't and I'm not even a surfer dude. Confused

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-10-2012, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2012 09:32 PM by kingschosen.)
Ummmm... reading that link that Bucky posted:

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31535

Sapient Wrote:Why do you keep posting copyright material that's being hosted on a video site illegally?

The Theist Wrote:Well, you stupid fuck, because the more I do that the more likely your site will be blocked by the copyright police in the near future.

I'm not not really one to bring up drama from past forums, but your seem to have quite a history of getting banned. And, the quoted behavior is... well... very disconcerting... especially from a Christian.

Care to explain?

Edit:
Just read that whole thread. Holy crap, you're crazier than Egor was at his craziest.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 9 users Like kingschosen's post
19-10-2012, 09:42 PM
(19-10-2012 08:56 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 09:17 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Have a great day, David The Conflicted Gay Theist. I need to go. My new, (and first ever) boyfriend wants to go out for breakfast, and go surfing, before he has to go to football practice. You have one life. You're wasting it, on bullshit.

It's about goddamn time, you uncle fucker! I am so fucking proud of you, son!

Me too!

Good on'ya dude.

Incidentally, 'cos I haven't been paying atention, I only just found out that Muffsy was out too. Now I'm feeling kinda "out-group" and wondering whether to convert.
I'm told it's a life-choice and not genetic.

Are there courses I can take? Or pills? I don't wanna be the only hetero in the village.

Seriously though, that must have been a big decision.... really, really proud of you.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
19-10-2012, 09:53 PM
David, The Theist
(19-10-2012 09:42 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 08:56 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It's about goddamn time, you uncle fucker! I am so fucking proud of you, son!

Me too!

Good on'ya dude.

Incidentally, 'cos I haven't been paying atention, I only just found out that Muffsy was out too. Now I'm feeling kinda "out-group" and wondering whether to convert.
I'm told it's a life-choice and not genetic.

Are there courses I can take? Or pills? I don't wanna be the only hetero in the village.

Seriously though, that must have been a big decision.... really, really proud of you.

That's what she said!
Well, no. Wait a minute... That's what he said?

Pics, Buckminster or it didn't happen!

~Izel
19-10-2012, 09:55 PM
Just because none of you could keep up with 'Rora doesn't mean you have to jump the fence, as it were Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post