David, The Theist

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.6 Average
19-10-2012, 09:59 PM
David, The Theist
Ok, insight as to how Lord Erxy's mind operates. Every fucking single fucking time that I see this thread, my automatic fucking reaction is to sing in my head: Boris, The Spider!
What the fuck is up wid dat???

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2012, 10:09 PM
RE: David, The Theist
(19-10-2012 09:42 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Incidentally, 'cos I haven't been paying attention, I only just found out that Muffsy was out too. Now I'm feeling kinda "out-group" and wondering whether to convert.
I'm told it's a life-choice and not genetic.

Are there courses I can take? Or pills? I don't wanna be the only hetero in the village.

Seriously though, that must have been a big decision.... really, really proud of you.

Thanks. I didn't know about the Muffers. Well, I know EXACTLY why THAT happened. It was that purple tie and shirt his mum made him wear.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
19-10-2012, 10:17 PM
Yep. 100% sure now.

I really don't give a crap if you're gay, straight, lesbian, trisexual, etc.

I guess I'm a weird Christian.

After reading that Bucky was gay it actually affected my opinion of him 0%. I didn't respect him more or lose respect for him... it was literally like finding out his hair is brown or his eyes are blue or something like that.

Bucky and Muffs are some of my favorite people here... simply because I enjoy them and their presence on the forum.

I don't know... just kind of weird. An epiphany or sorts, I guess.

I mean... based on my religious stereotype... my background... my Southern Conservative heritage... I thought maybe I would have repressed feelings about gays or something... guess not.

/shrug

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
19-10-2012, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2012 10:26 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(19-10-2012 10:17 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  "trisexual"

I'm also a try-sexual. I'll try anything, once. Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
19-10-2012, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2012 11:25 PM by fstratzero.)
Well The Theist this is one hell of a welcome!

I hope you stay with us and test your theology against the minds of the atheist horde.

Also we should probably tell our new theists that its not a good idea to start an introduction with theology..

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
19-10-2012, 11:27 PM
(19-10-2012 10:17 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I mean... based on my religious stereotype... my background... my Southern Conservative heritage... I thought maybe I would have repressed feelings about gays or something... guess not.

Therefore ...

Latent?

Consider

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
19-10-2012, 11:40 PM
(19-10-2012 11:27 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 10:17 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I mean... based on my religious stereotype... my background... my Southern Conservative heritage... I thought maybe I would have repressed feelings about gays or something... guess not.

Therefore ...

Latent?

Consider

No. Just nonexistent. It's a big issue 'round these parts... most everyone feels one way or another. I just don't care.

19-10-2012, 11:44 PM
(19-10-2012 09:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Ok, insight as to how Lord Erxy's mind operates. Every fucking single fucking time that I see this thread, my automatic fucking reaction is to sing in my head: Boris, The Spider!
What the fuck is up wid dat???

Ok, Rocco.

[Image: rocco.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
20-10-2012, 03:30 AM
David, The Theist
(19-10-2012 10:17 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yep. 100% sure now.

I really don't give a crap if you're gay, straight, lesbian, trisexual, etc.

I guess I'm a weird Christian.

After reading that Bucky was gay it actually affected my opinion of him 0%. I didn't respect him more or lose respect for him... it was literally like finding out his hair is brown or his eyes are blue or something like that.

Bucky and Muffs are some of my favorite people here... simply because I enjoy them and their presence on the forum.

I don't know... just kind of weird. An epiphany or sorts, I guess.

I mean... based on my religious stereotype... my background... my Southern Conservative heritage... I thought maybe I would have repressed feelings about gays or something... guess not.

/shrug

No surprise here. I've been suspicious for some time that you are gay so it makes sense that you would feel an affinity for those like you. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-10-2012, 03:32 AM
David, The Theist
(19-10-2012 10:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 10:17 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  "trisexual"

I'm also a try-sexual. I'll try anything, once. Big Grin

Does your hunk of burning surfer love know this yet? Tongue

~Izel