Dawkins is hilarious when he swears!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2014, 05:46 PM
Dawkins is hilarious when he swears!
I was looking around for something new to watch before its time for the first day of my psychology 101 class today, when I came across something I have not seen yet.

He is freaking hilarious reading these. I mean, the amount of swearing coming out of his mouth despite him reading what others wrote is just so unexpected and is funny to me....plus his hate mail man....his hate mail. I hope when I finish enough classes to feel comfortable to write a book in the future, that I get hate mail that will be as good as his.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Shadow Fox's post
30-09-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Dawkins is hilarious when he swears!
(30-09-2014 05:46 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I was looking around for something new to watch before its time for the first day of my psychology 101 class today, when I came across something I have not seen yet.

He is freaking hilarious reading these. I mean, the amount of swearing coming out of his mouth despite him reading what others wrote is just so unexpected and is funny to me....plus his hate mail man....his hate mail. I hope when I finish enough classes to feel comfortable to write a book in the future, that I get hate mail that will be as good as his.

I do like this one, although only around christmas for some reason.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 4 users Like ELK12695's post
30-09-2014, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2014 06:09 PM by ZeroX3.)
I love that vid Laugh out load It amazes me how something so little can upset people off. But i wonder if someone was joke sending messages, they can't all be serious Tongue
30-09-2014, 06:21 PM
Any time you get hate-mail from Ann Coulter you're winning at life.

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
[+] 4 users Like CiderThinker's post
01-10-2014, 05:25 AM
(30-09-2014 06:21 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  Any time you get hate-mail from Ann Coulter you're winning at life.

Well really it's from who ever put them fancy book squiggles on the paper for her, but ya point still stands.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
02-10-2014, 03:01 PM
Wow. Those "Christians" swear more than I do as an atheist! Other than my family, I would never speak to someone like that.

They need to consider that maybe Jesus came back as Richard Dawkins to test them!

RELIGION, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable. - Ambrose Bierce (The Devil's Dictionary)
02-10-2014, 05:05 PM
What is it these days with the shit spelling and grammar?

I'm no saint when it comes to spelling and grammar, but I at least make a fucking effort!

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user