Daycare

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 12:04 PM
Daycare
So I'm casually watching the school closings and delays during the news this morning, and what to my wondering eyes appears -

Train Up a Child Daycare - 2 hour delay

So I rush to my Google machine and find:

"Train Up A Child Daycare & Learning Center
Located on ______ Avenue in _________, the Train Up a Child Day care has educated children in the area for several years. It works with children six weeks to five years of age. Its goal is to prepare children for kindergarten and elementary school. It also offers a summer camp for ages five to twelve. Please call for appointments and enrollments."

There are several in my general area, and more in other states. Must be a franchise of some sort. Please tell me it's not what I think it is. Sadcryface

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: Daycare
(18-02-2014 12:04 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  So I'm casually watching the school closings and delays during the news this morning, and what to my wondering eyes appears -

Located on ______ Avenue in _________, the Train Up a Child Day care has educated children in the area for several years. It works with children six weeks to five years of age. Its goal is to prepare children for kindergarten and elementary school. It also offers a summer camp for ages five to twelve. Please call for appointments and enrollments."

There are several in my general area, and more in other states. Must be a franchise of some sort. Please tell me it's not what I think it is. Sadcryface

Dunno. What do you think it is?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
18-02-2014, 12:34 PM
(18-02-2014 12:15 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 12:04 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  So I'm casually watching the school closings and delays during the news this morning, and what to my wondering eyes appears -

Dunno. What do you think it is?

http://www.amazon.com/To-Train-Child-Mic...1892112000

A manual for abusing and killing children.

http://www.examiner.com/article/another-...up-a-child

The Pearls are the lowest scum suckers on the planet and deserve to be rotting in jail for their actions. I have no idea if the daycare is in anyway related to this horrific book.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-02-2014, 12:47 PM
Confused

World's worst branding if it ain't. Wasn't there a petition to Amazon to stop them selling the book ? Obviously didn't work...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
18-02-2014, 12:53 PM
(18-02-2014 12:47 PM)morondog Wrote:  Confused

World's worst branding if it ain't. Wasn't there a petition to Amazon to stop them selling the book ? Obviously didn't work...

Roger that. If it's not affiliated, they have the worst taste in choosing a name.

And if it is affiliated, can you imagine a commercial establishment for the ritual abuse of children that is sanctioned by the parents?

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 2 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
18-02-2014, 12:57 PM
I'm guessing that the worry is that it's affiliated with or practices this shit:

http://www.examiner.com/article/another-...up-a-child

Edit: got pulled away before hitting post button thus the rather late reply LOL

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
18-02-2014, 01:08 PM
If my parents tried to ever tried do this to me, all of those years ago, I would have dodged that pipe and hit them with it.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
18-02-2014, 01:18 PM
(18-02-2014 01:08 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  If my parents tried to ever tried do this to me, all of those years ago, I would have dodged that pipe and hit them with it.

When you are 18 months old? Sorry, they start that shit WAY early, so it's all their VICTIMS know.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
18-02-2014, 01:47 PM
(18-02-2014 12:53 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 12:47 PM)morondog Wrote:  Confused

Roger that. If it's not affiliated, they have the worst taste in choosing a name.

And if it is affiliated, can you imagine a commercial establishment for the ritual abuse of children that is sanctioned by the parents?

I had NO idea.
ShockingShockingShocking

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
18-02-2014, 01:54 PM
(18-02-2014 01:18 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 01:08 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  If my parents tried to ever tried do this to me, all of those years ago, I would have dodged that pipe and hit them with it.

When you are 18 months old? Sorry, they start that shit WAY early, so it's all their VICTIMS know.

They were doing it to kids of older age.
I saw 10 and 11 year olds on on the second link someone provided.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post