Daycare

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 02:04 PM
RE: Daycare
I must say that I am beyond shocked that this book was ever even published, let alone sold.
That anyone should consider following its barbaric contents is disgusting. The writers should be prosecuted.
There, I've had my say.
Rose
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2014, 02:12 PM
(18-02-2014 12:34 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 12:15 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Dunno. What do you think it is?

http://www.amazon.com/To-Train-Child-Mic...1892112000

A manual for abusing and killing children.

http://www.examiner.com/article/another-...up-a-child

The Pearls are the lowest scum suckers on the planet and deserve to be rotting in jail for their actions. I have no idea if the daycare is in anyway related to this horrific book.

I swear, no matter how many times you read about that thing it always comes off as freshly horrific. Sad

I don't think the book and the daycare are connected, though. I couldn't find any results connecting them online and I imagine a string of abuse happy daycares would be commented on at least a couple times.
[+] 2 users Like CleverUsername's post
18-02-2014, 02:18 PM
(18-02-2014 02:12 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 12:34 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  http://www.amazon.com/To-Train-Child-Mic...1892112000

A manual for abusing and killing children.

http://www.examiner.com/article/another-...up-a-child

The Pearls are the lowest scum suckers on the planet and deserve to be rotting in jail for their actions. I have no idea if the daycare is in anyway related to this horrific book.

I swear, no matter how many times you read about that thing it always comes off as freshly horrific. Sad

I don't think the book and the daycare are connected, though. I couldn't find any results connecting them online and I imagine a string of abuse happy daycares would be commented on at least a couple times.

I have my fingers crossed that the two are unrelated. I did see one comment on one of the local pages to the effect "If they are affiliated, parents please go somewhere else." But there was no proof of any connection.

Just the name would send me running, though.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
18-02-2014, 02:27 PM
(18-02-2014 01:54 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 01:18 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  When you are 18 months old? Sorry, they start that shit WAY early, so it's all their VICTIMS know.

They were doing it to kids of older age.
I saw 10 and 11 year olds on on the second link someone provided.

There is another fairly recent thread (last couple of months) on this whole mess in this forum, including an actual advocate of that sort of abuse. Someone dragged out quotes from the book that included starting the torture process ar such an early age.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
18-02-2014, 03:04 PM
(18-02-2014 02:18 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 02:12 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I swear, no matter how many times you read about that thing it always comes off as freshly horrific. Sad

I have my fingers crossed that the two are unrelated. I did see one comment on one of the local pages to the effect "If they are affiliated, parents please go somewhere else." But there was no proof of any connection.

Just the name would send me running, though.

The phrase comes from a verse in Proverbs, so the daycare is probably run by christians and just happened to pick the name based on the bible verse. They may not even know that horrible book exists. Unfortunate for them that these assholes are now linked to the phrase. They probably believe in corporal punishment, though, if they are quoting proverbs - also famous for "spare the rod, spoil the child".
18-02-2014, 03:54 PM
I called to ask but they are closed due to bad weather, but the do say "god bless you" at the end of their answering machine message. The Michigan numbers don't work at all.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
18-02-2014, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2014 04:02 PM by Losty.)
Shit.
Here is a Yellow Page review:
Quote:Train up a Child is a blessed Daycare. My daughter graduated from high school as the class Salutatorian. She was an obedient child, now married and prosperous. We were referred by a cousin and their children are very successful also. TUAC love and dedicate themselves to the children and the children have order that is not rendered anymore in our society. The children have control and not the parents. The children are running the households, schools, etc. these days . They also have praise and worship which society has forgotten about.. We do wrong so long that right doesn't make sense. So if you want your child to be great, take them to a great place. Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. As you come to understand the difference between training and discipline, you will have a renewed vision for your family, no more raised voices, no contention, no bad attitudes, fewer spankings, a cheerful atmosphere in the home, and total obedience from your children. Spare the rod and spoil the child. Meaning, The notion that children will only flourish if chastised, physically or otherwise, for any wrongdoing

Quote:Needless to say I was suppose to send my daughter there and it's not about to happen because NO ONE is going to put there hands on my child and on top of that not let watch how my child interacts. My mom said that the teaching is great though it's just the communication and respect that's an issue forwarning DONT SEND YOUR CHILD THERE!!!! YOU CAN FIND BETTER!!!!!!!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
18-02-2014, 04:11 PM
(18-02-2014 03:58 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Shit.
Quote:Train up a Child is a blessed Daycare. My daughter graduated from high school as the class Salutatorian. She was an obedient child, now married and prosperous. We were referred by a cousin and their children are very successful also. TUAC love and dedicate themselves to the children and the children have order that is not rendered anymore in our society. The children have control and not the parents. The children are running the households, schools, etc. these days . They also have praise and worship which society has forgotten about.. We do wrong so long that right doesn't make sense. So if you want your child to be great, take them to a great place. Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. As you come to understand the difference between training and discipline, you will have a renewed vision for your family, no more raised voices, no contention, no bad attitudes, fewer spankings, a cheerful atmosphere in the home, and total obedience from your children. Spare the rod and spoil the child. Meaning, The notion that children will only flourish if chastised, physically or otherwise, for any wrongdoing

No lady, we didn't forget, we purposefully kicked it out.

Also, Weeping.
[+] 2 users Like CleverUsername's post
18-02-2014, 04:21 PM
(18-02-2014 04:11 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 03:58 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Shit.

No lady, we didn't forget, we purposefully kicked it out.

Also, Weeping.

Those reviews are from the Michigan center which either changed its' number or closed down (hopefully closed down).
I am not sure if it is the same as the PA centers, but I don't a have a good feeling about it.

18-02-2014, 05:43 PM
(18-02-2014 04:21 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 04:11 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  No lady, we didn't forget, we purposefully kicked it out.

Also, Weeping.

Those reviews are from the Michigan center which either changed its' number or closed down (hopefully closed down).
I am not sure if it is the same as the PA centers, but I don't a have a good feeling about it.

Google results included several others in Iowa, so I get the idea they are all related. Whether they have ties to those horrid people or not, they are cut from the same cloth, methinks.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?