Days of Music?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2014, 05:03 PM
Days of Music?
Music Challenge. You've probably seen stuff like this go around on facebook and tumblr and whatever social media site out there. Basically, it's a list of songs that encourages you to share a specific song for that day. For example: day one would be a song with your name in it and you'd post a song with your name in it for the first day of the challenge.

Surprise surprise I came across one. I was going to pass it up competently but then I had a thought. I was thinking of posting it on these forums just because I'm curious what sort of songs you guys would pick. Before I'd do that...would y'all enjoy something like this? Or do y'all think something like this is stupid? Because I don't really want to post it if no one wants to do it.

Of course you wouldn't be like have to sign a contract in blood and I wouldn't hunt you down and break your legs if you missed a day or didn't finish. Just a casual something to share songs we know. Suppose to be fun because...sharing is caring? I don't know but probably something like that. Whatcha think? Post it or not?

[Image: notagain.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
17-04-2014, 05:05 PM
RE: Days of Music?
(17-04-2014 05:03 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Music Challenge. You've probably seen stuff like this go around on facebook and tumblr and whatever social media site out there. Basically, it's a list of songs that encourages you to share a specific song for that day. For example: day one would be a song with your name in it and you'd post a song with your name in it for the first day of the challenge.

Surprise surprise I came across one. I was going to pass it up competently but then I had a thought. I was thinking of posting it on these forums just because I'm curious what sort of songs you guys would pick. Before I'd do that...would y'all enjoy something like this? Or do y'all think something like this is stupid? Because I don't really want to post it if no one wants to do it.

Of course you wouldn't be like have to sign a contract in blood and I wouldn't hunt you down and break your legs if you missed a day or didn't finish. Just a casual something to share songs we know. Suppose to be fun because...sharing is caring? I don't know but probably something like that. Whatcha think? Post it or not?

No contract signed in blood!Sadcryface

Meh, not interested then!Tongue

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
17-04-2014, 05:26 PM
(17-04-2014 05:05 PM)Crulax Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 05:03 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Music Challenge. You've probably seen stuff like this go around on facebook and tumblr and whatever social media site out there. Basically, it's a list of songs that encourages you to share a specific song for that day. For example: day one would be a song with your name in it and you'd post a song with your name in it for the first day of the challenge.

No contract signed in blood!Sadcryface

Meh, not interested then!Tongue

For you, I could arrange a blood contract! Maybe write it on someone's scalp or a fur hide or something like that?

17-04-2014, 05:33 PM
(17-04-2014 05:03 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Before I'd do that...would y'all enjoy something like this?
Yessir.

(17-04-2014 05:03 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Of course you wouldn't be like have to sign a contract in blood and I wouldn't hunt you down and break your legs if you missed a day or didn't finish.
Why not? Evil_monster

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
17-04-2014, 06:19 PM
(17-04-2014 05:33 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 05:03 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Before I'd do that...would y'all enjoy something like this?
Yessir.

(17-04-2014 05:03 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Of course you wouldn't be like have to sign a contract in blood and I wouldn't hunt you down and break your legs if you missed a day or didn't finish.
Why not? Evil_monster

Oh, okay, I'll hook you up with a contract written with blood on some piece of flesh instead of paper. I mean, everyone uses paper and if we're using blood why not go all out with the crazy?

18-04-2014, 05:41 AM
not today

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."