Dead Island or Battlefield 3 on Xbox

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2012, 07:08 PM
RE: Dead Island or Battlefield 3 on Xbox
I'd be pissed too. I didn't realize what you meant before about having to pay extra to play online. If you buy new you get the online access code. The fact that they were willing to resell the game without online access availability seems pretty despicable. And yeah, EA is super money-grubbing. I didn't know that was how they handled it when I got the game myself.

How much are they charging for an access key?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2012, 07:23 PM
800 ms points however much that is in real life

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-04-2012, 07:28 PM
About $10 Undecided
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
26-04-2012, 06:05 PM
Alright douchebags I got the damn code.
I'm a sucker now get over it.

Played about ten minutes so far before being randomly disconnected from the server. I gotta say though that it was pretty fun. I liked it better than call of duty though I despise the menus.

I like the Arcady feel Of it thus far. Being able to run and jump over stuff is nice. Not a big fan I the small weapon selection. I assume more open up with ranks.

If anyone gets a clan going I'm down.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
27-04-2012, 05:05 AM
I dont like what they have done with these "rent a server" update shit..... the games are so unbalanced now.

Ill set a clan up on battlelog...... what name should it be called????

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
27-04-2012, 10:23 AM
(27-04-2012 05:05 AM)bemore Wrote:  I dont like what they have done with these "rent a server" update shit..... the games are so unbalanced now.

Good question... we could go with the simple: The Thinking Atheist
Or the factual: In Your Tank Killing Your Doods
Or the kickass: Action Movie Stars
Or the movie reference: Game Over Man, Game Over!

Anyone have any ideas that aren't as stupid as mine? Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
27-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Fuck Yo God FYG. Straight to the point and when people figure it out they will be infuriated and make many a mistake when facing our superior skill at gaming.

Under Repair.
27-04-2012, 05:28 PM
I'm not gonna lie, I'm not terribly good at this game thus far.
I can kill people sure... but fucked if I can fly anything. Holy hell. The jets are passable but the helicopters are infuriating.

Essentially I get in... go up... then quickly bank into a cliff. I dont know how people can do it so well. Usually I hitch a ride in the gunner seat then parachute onto a roof or two and get to the killing.

27-04-2012, 10:09 PM
(27-04-2012 05:28 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I'm not gonna lie, I'm not terribly good at this game thus far.
I can kill people sure... but fucked if I can fly anything. Holy hell. The jets are passable but the helicopters are infuriating.

Essentially I get in... go up... then quickly bank into a cliff. I dont know how people can do it so well. Usually I hitch a ride in the gunner seat then parachute onto a roof or two and get to the killing.
They take practice, that's for sure. There's a co-op level that lets you fly an attack chopper- that's the best place to practice. Smile
28-04-2012, 12:09 PM
(27-04-2012 05:05 AM)bemore Wrote:  I dont like what they have done with these "rent a server" update shit..... the games are so unbalanced now.

i actually like it for the most part. I like that some of the servers are mic required. When playing alone, it can be really annoying trying to CTFO w/out communicating w. your squad.

(27-04-2012 05:28 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I'm not gonna lie, I'm not terribly good at this game thus far.

jets are pointless. hitching a ride is about the only thing air game is good for. Its redic trying to CTFO and having no ground team b/c everyone is in the air shooting up each others butt holes. :/

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"
Richard Dawkins

"Do not pray in my school, and I will not think in your church."