Dead Island or Battlefield 3 on Xbox

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2012, 10:58 PM
RE: Dead Island or Battlefield 3 on Xbox
(22-04-2012 10:43 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  To hell with Battlefield! They need to fix some serious game play problems before I return to play.
How long has it been since youve been on? They just did a whole lot of nerfing in the past few weeks... I like most everything the update did so far
(22-04-2012 04:52 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Yes, a clan of atheist gamers. We would call ourselves FYG. Figure that out.
im in Big Grin

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"
Richard Dawkins

"Do not pray in my school, and I will not think in your church."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes IGotCoolSocks's post
22-04-2012, 11:04 PM
I'll have to check it out but last time I played there was game breaking issues with certain maps and gametypes.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
23-04-2012, 06:45 AM
I play Dead Island. Not very often though... I'm not online that much.

My gamer tag is donteatfrogs.

[Image: opforum1.png]
23-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Feel free to add my guys- and if you catch me online send a message! I play the game with both my brother and my cousin regularly now so there may be times when I'm playing that I don't join up- but that's because I'm in a party with family. That's new as of the last couple of weeks. Especially every Tuesday night, so if it's Tuesday night then I'm going to focus my attention on family game time. Big Grin

But hell yeah, I'd join a clan with you folks and we'd kick ass!

x Bad Zombie x

IGotCoolSocks, I'll add you next time I get on! If you get to it first, add me.

Anyone know if there's a way to add notes to your friends? A problem I have is that I have like 10 people on my friends list and I don't remember who they are... Blush

Bemore, I got your friend request- hit me up next time you're on!

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
24-04-2012, 05:45 AM
My gamertag surpasses all of yours in sheer awesomeness. It is Thee Cow of War. Hell yea.

Under Repair.
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
24-04-2012, 09:32 AM
I played dead island for a while but there were too many dumbasses on there. Not much fun to play after you beat it either.

I assume the other game you guys are talking about is Battlefield 3?
I don't own that yet, does it have destructible environments?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-04-2012, 01:33 PM
(24-04-2012 09:32 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I played dead island for a while but there were too many dumbasses on there. Not much fun to play after you beat it either.

I assume the other game you guys are talking about is Battlefield 3?
I don't own that yet, does it have destructible environments?

Indeed it does! Not fully destructible though. You can take down some of the buildings, blow up a lot of the tank containers and stuff, explosions leave craters in the ground, some of the towers and stuff you can take down, etc.

Plus there are advanced physics, like bullet-drop and it draws the actual bullet and calculates the speed of the bullet in the air based on the weapon it's fired from. Long shots require more aiming and calculation that on a game like COD which has hit scanning instead (if there's a target between the end of your muzzle and the next blocking object, like a wall, then it scans and counts the hit immediately).

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
24-04-2012, 05:32 PM
I will never buy another EA game. You have to fucking pay more to play te game?!?!?!! Fuck this.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
24-04-2012, 06:01 PM
(24-04-2012 05:32 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I will never buy another EA game. You have to fucking pay more to play te game?!?!?!! Fuck this.
you can buy the b2k series game for pretty much the same price as the one w/out it...

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"
Richard Dawkins

"Do not pray in my school, and I will not think in your church."
24-04-2012, 06:15 PM
i just can't believe the level of money grubbing that EA is responsible for. I hate download content to begin with, but at least you're getting something extra for your money, something you don't need to play the game you paid for.
To charge for playing the multiplayer is fucking despicable. Multiplayer on a shooter is expected. If you don't have it you better deliver a fucking great single player IE Bioshock. This does not do that. This is a generic FPS that makes you pay to play the expected online multiplayer (which on live I already pay to use) which is unacceptable on a good day, but takes on a whole new level when you realize that nowhere on the package does it say that the multiplayer is pay only.
I bought this game today, used, with no access code. I can't play the multiplayer unless I give them more money. I read the back even knowing that I've been lied to before (Dead Island) about features on the back of the box. But never have I heard of charging for playing an Xbox game online. I didn't even think it was possible.
I'm seriously pissed off about it.

[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post