Dead Space 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2013, 10:12 PM
Dead Space 3
So Dead Space 3 is set to release in less than a week. I am kind of excited for this game I really enjoyed the previous versions the first obviously being the best. But Dead Space has never failed to deliver an awesome scientific and gore filled environment.

Was just wondering if anyone else was excited for this game?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2013, 03:00 AM
RE: Dead Space 3
I would be excited, if it were not for my lack of funds.

And my not hearing any news about it after this point aside from the words "Cover Mechanics".

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-02-2013, 10:40 AM
(04-02-2013 03:00 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I would be excited, if it were not for my lack of funds.

And my not hearing any news about it after this point aside from the words "Cover Mechanics".
Yeah that's true, but you know at least it's not one of those games where they've hyped it up so much that you get your hopes up only to start playing the game and realize it's utter shit. Like Halo 4.
[+] 1 user Likes Nappa's post
08-02-2013, 10:20 AM
So I've not been looking forward to this game, the addition of coop, the way they made it look like a shooter, the demo felt like one.

But I ordered it anyway since I'm a fan of the series, it arrived today. The beginning wasn't as good as ds2, but after you got into space I started to enjoy it. I'm not that far in but so far I've been pleasantly surprised. Starting to look like this may be good afterall.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
08-02-2013, 02:59 PM
Damnit Scott!

Now I have to work harder to rationalise away my not getting the game!

And I don't like working hard!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-02-2013, 03:38 PM
(08-02-2013 10:20 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  So I've not been looking forward to this game, the addition of coop, the way they made it look like a shooter, the demo felt like one.

But I ordered it anyway since I'm a fan of the series, it arrived today. The beginning wasn't as good as ds2, but after you got into space I started to enjoy it. I'm not that far in but so far I've been pleasantly surprised. Starting to look like this may be good afterall.
Games usually average out on 3 it's the 4 you have to look out for.
08-02-2013, 04:46 PM
Re: Dead Space 3
I would but no thanks because of Phil Collins. Dodgy

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
08-02-2013, 04:50 PM
Who's Phil Collins?

11-02-2013, 07:55 PM
Just finished this game, the credits are rolling as I type this. The crafting weapons thing felt pointless as I completed most of the game using only a plasma cutter.

But over all holy fuck this game was awesome and it isn't short which really surprised me.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]