Dead Space

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2012, 05:32 PM
RE: Dead Space
(21-03-2012 04:02 PM)kineo Wrote:  I watched a few of those death scenes and decided it's probably a good time to pick Dead Island back up lol... or maybe Skyrim tonight.

Hmm...

Nothing can compare to Dead Space.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2012, 08:35 PM
Dead Space is showing shitty game developers how to make a REAL game. None of that half-assed shit in Dead Space. It goes above and beyond what a game is expected to deliver.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
22-03-2012, 08:46 PM
(22-03-2012 08:35 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Dead Space is showing shitty game developers how to make a REAL game. None of that half-assed shit in Dead Space. It goes above and beyond what a game is expected to deliver.

I'm going to be buried with a stash of games and their consoles, Dead Space is among them. That way when the zombie apocalypse happens I'll already be playing video games while the other zombies are trying to kill people for theirs.
22-03-2012, 08:57 PM
(22-03-2012 08:46 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(22-03-2012 08:35 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Dead Space is showing shitty game developers how to make a REAL game. None of that half-assed shit in Dead Space. It goes above and beyond what a game is expected to deliver.

I'm going to be buried with a stash of games and their consoles, Dead Space is among them. That way when the zombie apocalypse happens I'll already be playing video games while the other zombies are trying to kill people for theirs.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post