Dead Space

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2012, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2012 02:33 PM by TheArcticSage.)
Dead Space
I love Dead Space so much, but I've play it so much that I take long breaks in order to forget where some of the monsters come from. Dead Space has many things I like, Space, Undead, Low chance of survival, human anatomy, science, a psychological thrill ride... and so much more. (if you play it for the first time you also hope to recover survivors)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheArcticSage's post
21-03-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: Dead Space
I haven't played that one. Undecided

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
21-03-2012, 02:40 PM
(21-03-2012 02:32 PM)kineo Wrote:  I haven't played that one. Undecided

I brooded over this game a lot back in the day, in fact I made quite a few philosophies while playing slow games. I'm very careful about the games I buy, I make sure I'll like them Smile Oh by the way if you don't like human anatomy and biology you may not like this game.
21-03-2012, 02:43 PM
The two dead space games are fucking awesome. The second one is Just as good if not better than the first one, plus it has the whole Issac going insane moments which just add to the creepiness of the atmosphere of the game.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
21-03-2012, 02:53 PM
(21-03-2012 02:43 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  The two dead space games are fucking awesome. The second one is Just as good if not better than the first one, plus it has the whole Issac going insane moments which just add to the creepiness of the atmosphere of the game.

Dead Space 2 is alright, though I think it should have been a lot longer, given that you were on a big space station. Didn't like the new armor as much as I liked the old armor (space marine Isaac Clarke ftw!) It did have it's oh fuck I'm screwed moments though. Like that one time when the tram breaks down in the middle of that necromorph nest. And that time Tideman kills you at the end (you have to be really quick) me the first time I just thought I was in a cutscene, you know because Isaac has never been shot before so I thought hey cutscene! I was so very wrong.
21-03-2012, 03:02 PM
I played the games in the wrong order, i tried the demo when the first one came out and couldn't get into it. When the second one came out tried the demo loved it so got the game, then went on to the first one.

I didn't think the armor was that different from the first one, apart from a getting greater selection in the 2nd game.

Speaking of killing, no Dead space thread would be complete without every gory death scene from Dead space 2. Enjoy. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
21-03-2012, 03:06 PM
(21-03-2012 03:02 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I played the games in the wrong order, i tried the demo when the first one came out and couldn't get into it. When the second one came out tried the demo loved it so got the game, then went on to the first one.

I didn't think the armor was that different from the first one, apart from a getting greater selection in the 2nd game.

Speaking of killing, no Dead space thread would be complete without every gory death scene from Dead space 2. Enjoy. Big Grin

While I am watching this video have you ever taken the time to learn the letters of Unitology? I learned them, but it's been a while so I'm kind of rusty on the letters themselves (plus there's a slight difference between Dead Space 1 and Dead Space 2 unitology though pretty much the same)
21-03-2012, 03:11 PM
(21-03-2012 03:06 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  While I am watching this video have you ever taken the time to learn the letters of Unitology? I learned them, but it's been a while so I'm kind of rusty on the letters themselves (plus there's a slight difference between Dead Space 1 and Dead Space 2 unitology though pretty much the same)

Nah I'm rarely that dedicated to a game that id learn a language. I have used an online translator app that someone made, it was pretty handy. I was going to post the link but it appears to be dead unfortunately.

21-03-2012, 03:24 PM
(21-03-2012 03:11 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Nah I'm rarely that dedicated to a game that id learn a language. I have used an online translator app that someone made, it was pretty handy. I was going to post the link but it appears to be dead unfortunately.

Not many people do know it... that's why it's excellent for putting things in codes that you don't want others to read >.> It's a unitology to english translation though, so I it'll be hard for anyone who knows a different language to decode the messages aboard the USG Ishimura and The Sprawl.
21-03-2012, 04:02 PM
I watched a few of those death scenes and decided it's probably a good time to pick Dead Island back up lol... or maybe Skyrim tonight.

Hmm...

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]