Deadly Texting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2014, 01:52 PM
RE: Deadly Texting
(15-01-2014 04:05 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(15-01-2014 03:42 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  If you're in Florida and you're white, you're allowed to walk around while carrying a gun and shoot anyone you start a fight with who happens to have darker skin than yours; and ultimately be legally vindicated with the 'stand your ground' legal defense.

I'm white, and even I never what to visit Florida.

Ever. Drinking Beverage

So you've never been to Florida ?

Well, I've lived here for 47 years and I'll just expand to let you know that in a large portion of Fla. , if your white, you have much more of a chance of getting shot/killed by blacks, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Haitians, Guatemalans, etc.

This state has become a human cesspool, and when a white person gets shot it doesnt get much press and the NAACP isnt going all Jesse Jackson or Sharpton over it.

That isnt to say that there isnt more than enough white trash here to fill a boat load or two, but the statement that just being white is a free pass to shoot anyone, is plain ignorant bullshit.

If you're trying to up-sell your state, you're doing a terrible job of it.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-01-2014, 01:57 PM
(15-01-2014 01:50 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I think everyone is missing the most obvious piece of information that was not included in the article.

That is... which movie they were about to watch. My money is on Lone Survivor.

It was Lone Survivor you need to go read the article again. Smartass

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
15-01-2014, 01:58 PM
(15-01-2014 01:57 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-01-2014 01:50 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I think everyone is missing the most obvious piece of information that was not included in the article.

It was Lone Survivor you need to go read the article again. Smartass

no

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
15-01-2014, 02:44 PM
(15-01-2014 01:52 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(15-01-2014 04:05 AM)War Horse Wrote:  So you've never been to Florida ?

Well, I've lived here for 47 years and I'll just expand to let you know that in a large portion of Fla. , if your white, you have much more of a chance of getting shot/killed by blacks, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Haitians, Guatemalans, etc.

This state has become a human cesspool, and when a white person gets shot it doesnt get much press and the NAACP isnt going all Jesse Jackson or Sharpton over it.

That isnt to say that there isnt more than enough white trash here to fill a boat load or two, but the statement that just being white is a free pass to shoot anyone, is plain ignorant bullshit.

If you're trying to up-sell your state, you're doing a terrible job of it.

LOL, yeah I do have a way with words, dont I ? Tongue

Actually, it's not bad weather wise, and thats what attracts all the scum, especially during the winter months..... problem is that most never leave. Confused
15-01-2014, 02:47 PM

It was probably "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug". That would certainly make me pull out a gun. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
15-01-2014, 06:01 PM
Deadly Texting
(15-01-2014 01:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-01-2014 12:25 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  This seems like a pretty unhealthy reaction, man.

Enjoy however much of the movie you can. Afterward, complain politely to management.

Result: free movie!

This, as opposed to:

Result: you've murdered someone and are in prison.

You paid for a movie knowing full well on entering the agreement you'd be watching it in a room filled with other people. Your choice.

I wait for the DVD. Patience rocks.

He did complain to management. That pissed poor Mr. Texter off.

I apologize for not making myself clear. My criticism and advice were specifically directed at KC. Fantasizing about doing violence to someone doesn't seem healthy to me.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
15-01-2014, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2014 06:36 AM by Dark Light.)
Fantasies seem especially healthy to me, so long as it is clearly distinguished as a fantasy. A fantasy can be an outlet.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post