Deadpool Trailer Trailer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Video Deadpool Trailer Trailer
So 20th Century Fox released a trailer for their Deadpool trailer that comes out tomorrow I believe.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
04-08-2015, 03:34 AM
RE: Deadpool Trailer Trailer
In earlier threads upon this I was all tissy about not being excited or not liking the hype. Though when I heard the director is a guy who was on the creative visual team of Scott Pilgrim I got a lot more open to the thought of it.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
04-08-2015, 03:52 AM
(04-08-2015 03:34 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  In earlier threads upon this I was all tissy about not being excited or not liking the hype. Though when I heard the director is a guy who was on the creative visual team of Scott Pilgrim I got a lot more open to the thought of it.

As long as they do something different than X-Men Origins Deadpool then it's already better.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
18-08-2015, 11:41 PM
The new 'Red Band' trailer, basically an R rated trailer. Definitely NSFW, and might require signing into your Google/YouTube account to verify your age.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-08-2015, 11:56 PM
(18-08-2015 11:41 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  The new 'Red Band' trailer, basically an R rated trailer. Definitely NSFW, and might require signing into your Google/YouTube account to verify your age.

Saw it! Looks amazing. Thanks for posting it though, it seems I forgot to.

19-08-2015, 12:27 AM
That's how rough riders rooowwoool

I feel like, Ya'll gonna make me lose my mind, would of been a much more fitting DMX song for the trailer.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson