Deadpool

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2013, 10:30 AM
RE: Deadpool
Ok. So I beat the game and I literally fucking loved it. Some of the parts made me bust a fucking gut, hahahaha.

Definitely some replay value, as I want to play campaign with the alternate suits and stuff and see what's up.

The challenge mode is pretty fun, kinda frustrating unless you have all the weapons upgrades and stuff. Bear traps are the shit in the game, too.

Overall: 8/10 I want a sequel.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
22-07-2013, 01:55 PM
When you fight the big fatty right when you get to the island of genosha:

"He clearly outweighs me by like 700 buckets of chicken"

Weeping

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
22-07-2013, 04:25 PM
I have played this game too, and I love it.

Even if your not a fun of Deadpool, or even superheroes, I think this game is worth at least one try. It's pretty hilarious.
23-07-2013, 04:43 AM
I love deadpool... not sure if i wanna play the game though... i tend to prefer pc games.. maybe there is a pc version...
i just have a easier time if im on my pc and can alt-tab out when ever i pleace to 3d model, program och do some other creative thing when i get the urge...
it feels so clostrophobic to play on a machine on which i cant create... ok except little big planet.. but that to artistically limiting for my style...

plus i prefer creating games about lesbian femdom catgirls crusading for world domination though hawt kinky means....

that or obessive catgirl bioengeneered pilots made for extrem space racing crashing down into viking age scandinavia and getting stranded and spending their time mounting rocket engines tio plows and stuff...

or fantasy world that have been halfway through ragnarok and has a hungry godess fo chaos looking at it in a very greedy and covetous manner just wating for the next war and the full buffay of souls to eat...

little big planet just issent my medium sadly...