Deal with the Tiger Woods scandal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2010, 11:24 PM

Deal with the Tiger Woods scandal?
Hello,
If a man wants to cheat on his wife... in my humble opinion that is between his wife and himself. Not for the idiot press to blow out of proportion. Give Woods a break! Men and women have been doing this for centuries! From the way things are going one would think sex and cheating started just yesterday!!! Who is so holy to judge him?
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2010, 11:41 PM

RE: Deal with the Tiger Woods scandal?
Whaaa? I thought when you were married, you had to stay with that person or else you die... and what is sex? The pastor never told me about that, so I won't believe in sex.
06-01-2010, 12:08 AM

This society is hung up on sex---the pastor did tell you about sex and he said it was wrong. Society is still paranoid about dealing with its own sexual identity. There ain't nothin' wrong with a roll in the hay. This all comes from the shadow of religious guilt tripping that still looms over us from centuries past. It's just one more hypocrisy that the media love to exploit. Your right, it's between him and his wife (who will now stand to gain a fortune on their divorce). Let the games go on.
06-01-2010, 02:21 AM

Haha Burgos

What I never understood is why they made it tabbooo... Maybe to control people I guess. If I was a prophet writing the rules to my religion, I would write "Thou shall lay the prophets and preists without question"....
Maybe because the Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, and Persians who ruled over them were obsessed with sex and wanted to do anything they could to seperate themselves from their overlords...
06-01-2010, 09:04 AM

I think its up to the couple themselves. My wife and I chose to be monogamous. What business is it of mine if another couple chooses not to be?