Dealing with other religions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2011, 09:43 AM
Dealing with other religions
I am an open Atheist and dont really care about what people say to me. I don't go over to the Christian faith to start stuff. One thing I have noticed is alot of Atheist go and start stuff just for the hell of it. It's so not cool, and it is vis versa for other religions. It is very ignorant to hate people for what they believe in, if they don't start something with you.... why are you going to start something with them. Know your faith, and respect others faith!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2011, 09:55 AM
RE: Dealing with other religions
LOLRELIGION.
I personally have no care in the world for any belief; Atheism, Christianisty, etc. You name it. But I don't ever judge people for their beliefs. I actually find talking to some of the most religious and non religious people enjoyable. Have respect for those who'd respect you, regardless of what they believe in.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2011, 09:57 AM
(08-11-2011 09:55 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  LOLRELIGION.
I personally have no care in the world for any belief; Atheism, Christianisty, etc. You name it. But I don't ever judge people for their beliefs. I actually find talking to some of the most religious and non religious people enjoyable. Have respect for those who'd respect you, regardless of what they believe in.

Exactly! alot of my friends are Atheist and just try to start stuff with Christians -.-
Find all posts by this user
08-11-2011, 10:00 AM
(08-11-2011 09:57 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Exactly! alot of my friends are Atheist and just try to start stuff with Christians -.-

I have Christian friends, Atheist friends, even Muslim friends, and even friends who are like me; who just could give one fuck less, you know?

Just means you've got some ignorant friends.
08-11-2011, 03:32 PM
(08-11-2011 09:43 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  It is very ignorant to hate people for what they believe in, if they don't start something with you....

Hey! I resemble that remark! I mean, I fricking love Gwyneth Paltrow; so if you come over my hood, start talking about "Angelina Jolie" like she's somebody... best come armed. Heart

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post