Dealing with religious parents

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2015, 03:43 AM
RE: Dealing with religious parents
(13-03-2015 10:54 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  
(13-03-2015 10:03 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  He was quoting from a Southpark episode on tv.
THANK YOU I was like..... I didnt mean to offend Undecided

Excuse me. That was my bad. I haven't watched South Park. Sorry about that Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2015, 08:03 AM
(14-03-2015 03:43 AM)popopixie Wrote:  
(13-03-2015 10:54 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  THANK YOU I was like..... I didnt mean to offend Undecided

Excuse me. That was my bad. I haven't watched South Park. Sorry about that Tongue

No South Park?!?!?! I can no longer take this thread seriously. Weeping

Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.

-Carl Sagan
[+] 1 user Likes USMCLoggy's post
17-03-2015, 08:54 AM
You're never going to win an argument with a person of 'faith', which by definition isn't open to reason. It's going to be tough (I still get grief from my 78 year old Dad!) and it would be glib of me to ignore the emotional control parents have over all kids, but it sounds as if your consciousness is growing and out growing the small-minded, narrow-world view of your parents. Make France the stepping stone to a dynamic future of scientific and personal exploration popppixie!
[+] 1 user Likes Kitson's post
17-03-2015, 10:38 PM
How old are you? Can you get a job, save up money as quickly as possible, and become emancipated? Is there a local legal aid service that could help you with that? I'm sorry you are going through this