Dear AF.org members

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2015, 07:38 PM
Dear AF.org members
It is I, the inter dimensional overlord of all things cute and fluffy.

Now I'm sure many of you recognize me considering the fact that I've spent the last two years taking random strolls down your parks and alleys when things were going slow here at TTA, but more importantly I recognize all of you. Specifically, all those spontaneous romps I took into your side of town has led me to recognize all of you for what you really are: a bunch of bat-shit crazy hooligans with an affinity for name-identity crises.

Well fear not, for Tarty is here to exploit your psyscological grievances for his own personal amusement make you the man/woman you want to be, and what better way to do that than give you a second chance at redefining the central component of your forum cyber RPG character: your name! After all that +207 debating attack stat is all for nought if your handle is TurdMuncher23, and that 75% resistance shield to moderator attacks is meaningless if you're sporting a virtual name tag with BrownNoser69 scrawled across it.

So what are you waiting for? Now is your opportunity to fix that vital identity flaw that's holding people back from recognizing you as the preening, attention needy, whining knob gobbler that you really are. Get your username changed today!

Notice: while username changes have happened in the past, they are extremely rare occurrences. This thread is just so I can mock all of you for your crappy naming skills.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
09-04-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Dear AF.org members
I'll go with something original, like Hell Gravy.
[+] 2 users Like Exian's post
09-04-2015, 07:50 PM
Dear AF.org members
(09-04-2015 07:46 PM)Exian Wrote:  I'll go with something original, like Man Gravy.

Fixed it for you.
[+] 4 users Like KUSA's post
09-04-2015, 07:57 PM
I thought for sure you were gonna suggest all the new lady members post... pics... of themselves! Dodgy
FAIL!
Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
09-04-2015, 07:58 PM
Ha!

Oh wow I just thought, I could change Tarty's username

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-04-2015, 09:23 PM
I rather like my name. It is after all, my actual name. Sure, I could have thought up something more interesting, but let's face it.. I'm not that original when it comes to picking names and my ex, who likes to stalk user names I've had in the past, could have easily found me here, which I don't want. Anywho... if something original and cutesy comes up in the near future for me, I'll be sure to give it some thought.
[+] 1 user Likes Judi Lynn's post
09-04-2015, 11:58 PM
I'm sure there's a point to this thread.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
10-04-2015, 12:00 AM
(09-04-2015 11:58 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I'm sure there's a point to this thread.

You must be new here.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 16 users Like Free Thought's post
10-04-2015, 12:05 AM
I thought long and hard about what my name would be when I decided to walk these halls. I love my user name, I will keep it for now. Plus. kitties!!!! Tongue
[+] 5 users Like Kitty Galore's post
10-04-2015, 01:03 AM
I had long given up the hope that I could ever be the girl I wanted to be, and here you come and tell us that all bets are off? Nomen non est omen? Errare humanum est? Cogito ergo summa cum laudate domino?
Cause I'm just a soul whose intentions are good. Oh lord please don't let me be misunderstood. I'm just a girl, all pretty and petite, so they won't let me drive in saudi arabian nights.

I rest my case.

Quantum Physics: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
[+] 4 users Like Alex K's post