Dear God,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Dear God,

I haven't posted in a ridiculously long time. I believe the first thing I should address is the being that people believe in so blatantly there.

This is a song I enjoy and I believe it has good meaning. I'm sorry for my absence but I still read and lurk around occasionally. I plan on getting back I've just been sick recently and also took a vacation to calm my mind.

I still am glad to be a part of this community and hope to share my views, discuss, debate, and ultimately prove KingChosen wrong and offer him the first fresh raw baby we can offer him.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like ShirubaDangan's post
26-08-2012, 08:38 PM
Dear God,
Hey SD,
Glad you're back and glad to hear you've been taking care of yourself. Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
26-08-2012, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2012 09:27 PM by LadyJane.)
RE: Dear God,
Glad to see you! And glad to hear you are taking time.
26-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Good to see you Shiruba...hope things are improving.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
28-08-2012, 04:49 AM
The first place I heard this song was on a podcast called The Non-Prophets. They used to play a lot of "heretical stuff" like The Logical Song by Supertramp and Viva La Vida by Coldplay. It's a good tune.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user