Dear Islam(the religion)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2012, 02:41 AM
RE: Dear Islam(the religion)
(21-09-2012 12:03 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(20-09-2012 11:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm surprised nobody has made an embassy joke yet.

I was tempted to make an embassy joke but I think it would have gone down in flames.

Undecided

Laughat Come now DLJ, don't get carried away

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2012, 03:20 AM
(20-09-2012 06:47 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(20-09-2012 06:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  Anything in that particular video that was not to your tastes?

I rarely disagree with his conclusions and certainly I have no problem with this vid.

It's the style that I think is possibly counter-productive as it is potentially polarising. Hitch's use of irony challenged his listeners to think critically... Pat's use of sarcasm invokes something more visceral.

I'm not saying that he should be censored, of course, for hate speech... I just think he is only preaching to the converted.

This kinda vid, not that I have checked the claims therein, is likely to have greater effect.

Now that, my friend, scares the living crap out of me! Ohmy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
21-09-2012, 06:10 PM
Has anyone seen the vid Muslims are so butt hurt about?.

I watched a bit of it before closing it out of boredom. Its also really bad. Not in an offensive way, In a this is utterly shite way.

here it is if anyone wants to see what the fuss is about.

The violent response to this vid show that these idiots clearly haven't seen it.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
21-09-2012, 06:11 PM
Dear Islam(the religion)
(21-09-2012 06:10 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Has anyone seen the vid Muslims are so butt hurt about?.

I watched a bit of it before closing it out of both boredom. Its also really bad. Not in an offensive way, In a this is utterly shite way.

here it is if anyone wants to see what the fuss is about.

The violent response to this vid show that these idiots clearly haven't seen it.

I got about two minutes in and just found it boring. Maybe that's why they're rioting.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
21-09-2012, 06:22 PM
(21-09-2012 06:11 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I got about two minutes in and just found it boring. Maybe that's why they're rioting.

I honestly expected it to be something much worse. Its a piece of crap. Not worth the fame its gaining because some butt hurt idiots haven't seen it.

[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
21-09-2012, 06:37 PM
All I get is:

"This content is not available in your country due to a legal complaint from the governement"

= Sing-style anti-riot policy.

21-09-2012, 06:46 PM
(21-09-2012 06:37 PM)DLJ Wrote:  All I get is:

"This content is not available in your country due to a legal complaint from the governement"

= Sing-style anti-riot policy.

Not a bad thing, its pretty bad.

Which embassy do I need to attack to get the few minutes of my life that i wasted watching it back? Tongue

[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
21-09-2012, 06:55 PM
Only a religion like Islam would kill people over a youtube video.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 6 users Like fstratzero's post
21-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Yea that's the worst thing.
It's not even some high end hollywood shit.

This is what Obama needs to do:

[Image: islamumad-meme-generator-islam-u-mad-bra...379750.jpg]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
21-09-2012, 08:40 PM
Geez, do I have to be in the minority of atheists yet again?

I hated the video. He's eloquent to be sure, but filled with irrationality. He made several stereotypical references to Muslims ("taking time from beating their wives...") and made several exaggerations ("the biggest such and such in the world!"). He played the Nazi card. It has been said that every debate will eventually devolve to someone making a comparison to the Nazis, and that person has lost the debate because they've run out of reason. We're on the right side of this debate. Why is the irrationality of the Muslim debaters being matched with irrationality? We don't have to stoop so low to make our point -- it's a solid point!!!

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Starcrash's post