Dear Jesus,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: Dear Jesus,
(13-12-2013 10:41 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(13-12-2013 05:45 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Dear Jesus,
Before I commit to you, I must ask: How do you (figuratively) sleep at night? How do you feel, being a bringer of hate, bigotry and ignorance? How does it make you feel knowing hundreds of thousands of children are dying? How does it make you feel to have the power to save millions and yet letting them suffer? How do you feel when you see a malnourished child, crying out your name in prayer, anxiously awaiting the next meal that might never come?

How does it make you feel watching the pain and trauma of a mother, seeing their child suffer from disease and maladies that can't be cured? How does it make you feel, creating a world that can't support all of us? How does it make you feel, to bless a hopeful mother with a child, only to rip that blessing away with a miscarriage? How does it make you feel, seeing millions die, helpless, scared and alone? How does it make you feel knowing that millions will never be remembered? How does it make you feel, knowing that millions have died, and will die because their killers believe it is your will?

How does it make you feel, knowing that your servants abuse children in the most heinous ways? How does it make you feel, knowing that many men extort favors, lives and slaves for their will, all in the name of yours? How does it make you feel when your servants terrorize children with gruesome depictions of hell? How does it make you feel when women are raped, family's are destroyed and children are killed in the name of other gods? How does it make you feel, knowing that some children will never feel the adoration of parents, or the warmth of a hug, let alone shelter or necessities?

Are you OK with all of this? If not, why is it going on?

How about you appear before me and answer these questions, and I'll tell you how to do a better job.

Dear little brother of Mine,
those are very good questions.
Heavens are crying when children of God hate each other and do evil to each other. It is hard to see sick and hungry and afflicted.
I know how they feel because about 2000 years ago I LITERALLY took upon Myself every pain and every sickness and every temptation of EVERY man and woman that lived/live/will live on Earth. When I was in the Garden of Gethsemane I atoned for all people so all of them one day may live forever and be free from pain and suffering.
That hour in Gethsemane became like an eternity to Me. I felt every pain you felt, feel and will feel in the future. You can not comprehend this but I want you to know this. Nobody can know your pains better than I do.
But before you came to this Earth you had FAITH IN ME. And because you had faith in Me YOU CHOSE to come here and to KNOW about good AND evil.
And every person that is born on Earth made this choice long time ago.
You are here to KNOW good and evil because you wanted to become like our Father. You forgot about this but I am reminding you.
I send Prophets and they teach this. I MAY give you witness - Holy Ghost and He can testify to you about this truth when you are READY to receive it.

P.S. I know that Jesus would tell you something like this IF you were ready to hear.

Oh boy, here we go. Drinking Beverage

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2013, 11:56 PM
You can almost smell their desperation at the prospect of losing the millennials and post-millennials. Or were they always like that? Freaking hilarious, or it would be if it wasn't real.

(13-12-2013 07:50 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I recently received a similar letter from my in-laws. If you take take out the bible chapters and verses it reads like a stalker letter.

IKR? (Also, a 30+ guy, or maybe someone over 80, whatever, talking love love love own love commit to me love to a minor.)

Very glad to see you back, A2. I think I'm the only one on this forum who hasn't figured out what was up with your account shenanigans, but that's a topic for another thread.
14-12-2013, 10:21 AM
(13-12-2013 10:41 PM)Alla Wrote:  Dear little brother of Mine,

You seriously aren't doing this... Are you?

Quote:those are very good questions.
Oh, my god you are actually doing this. OK, I'll play along.
Quote:Heavens are crying when children of God hate each other and do evil to each other. It is hard to see sick and hungry and afflicted.
Having the Heavens cry is useless, you're omnipotent, do something about it. Also, it's not hard to see the sick, hungry, and afflicted because like I said, you are omnipotent. Surely you could see them as easily as you could respond to me with this shitty response. I would also like to point out that if you do exist (I have my doubts, hopefully that's understandable, Jesus) shouldn't have you, in all your superior power, and knowledge (not to mention able to bend the laws of physics, logic* and of the human mind) found a way to forge this world without suffering? Without the needless deaths of millions? Could you have? If you couldn't, that's understandable.

If you could, but didn't.... Shoo fly (love you MSBB)

Quote:I know how they feel because about 2000 years ago I LITERALLY took upon Myself every pain and every sickness and every temptation of EVERY man and woman that lived/live/will live on Earth.

That doesn't answer my questions. I asked how you felt, not how you know they felt. Also, this is a baseless assumption because their is no proof behind it besides your words.... And you are OBVIOUSLY known to be contradictory reliable with your words. Dodgy

Quote:When I was in the Garden of Gethsemane I atoned for all people so all of them one day may live forever and be free from pain and suffering.

And the purpose of all the pain and suffering now is.... A test? Some requirement to get into heaven? I thought your death (not really death because you didn't REALLY die, what a sacrifice.) was the requirement for salvation. Also, what is the point of having a child born, only to die within the next days, weeks from disease? For what purpose did the suffering of the child and the mother serve? It seems rather needless, don't you think?

Quote:That hour in Gethsemane became like an eternity to Me. I felt every pain you felt, feel and will feel in the future. You can not comprehend this but I want you to know this.

Bullshit.

Quote:Nobody can know your pains better than I do.
Bullshit.

Quote:But before you came to this Earth you had FAITH IN ME. And because you had faith in Me YOU CHOSE to come here and to KNOW about good AND evil.

See, my memory isn't as good as it used to be, but I am pretty FUCKING sure that I didn't make such a choice. I believe that my parents fucked, and either their condom broke, or they wanted to have me.

Quote:You are here to KNOW good and evil because you wanted to become like our Father. You forgot about this but I am reminding you.
See, I thought knowing about Good and Evil was a SIN. I mean, you surely made it seem like that when you had Adam and Eve punished for doing the very thing that you said I did.

And Also, Bullshit.

Quote:I send Prophets and they teach this. I MAY give you witness - Holy Ghost and He can testify to you about this truth when you are READY to receive it.
Yeah, but can your prophets actually be convincing? And if you really wanted that message to get accross, couldn't you just, I DON'T FUCKING KNOW, DECEND DOWN HERE, AND FLOAT IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY, AND READ IT OUT FUCKING LOUD?

I'm sure that would convince some people.

Quote:P.S. I know that Jesus would tell you something like this IF you were ready to hear.

Funny that.

*= conditional based upon personal beliefs.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 6 users Like Atothetheist's post
14-12-2013, 11:16 AM
those are very good questions.
Heavens are crying when children of God hate each other and do evil to each other. It is hard to see sick and hungry and afflicted.
I know how they feel because about 2000 years ago I LITERALLY took upon Myself every pain and every sickness and every temptation of EVERY man and woman that lived/live/will live on Earth. When I was in the Garden of Gethsemane I atoned for all people so all of them one day may live forever and be free from pain and suffering.
That hour in Gethsemane became like an eternity to Me. I felt every pain you felt, feel and will feel in the future. You can not comprehend this but I want you to know this. Nobody can know your pains better than I do.
But before you came to this Earth you had FAITH IN ME. And because you had faith in Me YOU CHOSE to come here and to KNOW about good AND evil.
You are here to KNOW good and evil because you wanted to become like our Father. You forgot about this but I am reminding you.
I send Prophets and they teach this. I MAY give you witness - Holy Ghost and He can testify to you about this truth when you are READY to receive it.

P.S. I know that Jesus would tell you something like this IF you were ready to hear.

OMG, where do you get this stuff from? Before we came to earth we had faith? We chose to come?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
14-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Dear Jesus
Why on earth would you choose to be such a distant mystery to your followers? Seems you could show up and visit any time to prove what/who you are for all to see.Shocking You must have some warped view of how your believers should be treated or some truly sickass sense of humor. The whole must-believe-without-proof really smacks of that Old Testament God you pretty much spoke against in the New Testament. Confuse much?

Sick dude......
just sick.

signed,
I am disappoint

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
14-12-2013, 01:21 PM
Dear Jesus:

.... screw it, how can I write you a letter if I don't have an address to mail it to? Also, I'm pretty sure that no language I speak existed back in your day. Maybe I should just hand it to the modern-English-speaker who claims to speak on your behalf without being able to offer a shred of evidence to that effect.

... anyone know somebody like that?
14-12-2013, 01:49 PM
Nobody can know your pains better than I do.

I know my pains better than anyone but, thanks for the spurious assumption and calling me a nobody.

Some big brother. Drinking Beverage What a relief I'm adopted.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
14-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Dear everyone,

Get your acts together. I fuck off for a few thousand years and you replace me with this angry bitch yahweh and his pussy ass son. I AM THE REAL DEITY AROUND HERE.

Yours truly with wrath and lightening bolts. ZEUS!

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
14-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Does anyone else think the depictions of god and Zeus look similar to each other? Just something I think about.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
14-12-2013, 05:06 PM
(14-12-2013 05:01 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Does anyone else think the depictions of god and Zeus look similar to each other? Just something I think about.

Yeah he copied off me. He's my little brother. He even stole my threads and staff from my wardrobe! He's also the reason there's loads of atheists now because nobody fucking likes the winey little vindictive bitch. ... he could only ever do floods and was always jealous of my lightning skillz! Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post