Dear Jesus,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2013, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2013 05:34 PM by Alla.)
RE: Dear Jesus,
(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  OK, I'll play along.
Good. We both like to play.
(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Having the Heavens cry is useless,
I could agree with that, my little brother.
(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  you're omnipotent, do something about it.
I would, if it was part of My plan. But it is not.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Also, it's not hard to see the sick, hungry, and afflicted because like I said, you are omnipotent. Surely you could see them as easily as you could respond to me with this shitty response. I would also like to point out that if you do exist (I have my doubts, hopefully that's understandable, Jesus) shouldn't have you, in all your superior power, and knowledge (not to mention able to bend the laws of physics, logic* and of the human mind) found a way to forge this world without suffering? Without the needless deaths of millions? Could you have? If you couldn't, that's understandable.
I could but this is not part of My plan. You have to suffer to learn many things.
The reason why you have to know evil so you can have an opportunity to become like Me. If I(Jesus) didn't know evil I would never became like my Father.
The reason why you are here is to learn how to become like our Father. He knows what evil is. I know what evil is and now it is your turn to know.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  And the purpose of all the pain and suffering now is.... A test? Some requirement to get into heaven?
Yes. It is requirement to become like Us. We know evil that is why We are Gods.
How do you think My Father and I know EVERYTHING including evil?

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I thought your death (not really death because you didn't REALLY die, what a sacrifice.) was the requirement for salvation.
I did die(my physical body was dead) and then I was resurrected from the dead.
Yes, I had to die so I could be resurrected and that you can be resurrected. I overcame death. You can not do this without my Me. Nobody can be resurrected without Me.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Also, what is the point of having a child born, only to die within the next days, weeks from disease? For what purpose did the suffering of the child and the mother serve? It seems rather needless, don't you think?
I will tell you why, my little brother. I am not sure you will believe Me.
There are 2 reasons why all children of our God Father come here:
1) to obtain physical bodies
2)to be tested so they can become like Gods.
Little children those who died early came here on this Earth to obtain physical bodies. Without physical body nobody can become like Me or My Father. Gods have to have physical bodies. They will be resurrected and they will have an opportunity to be tested in the end of the Millennium.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  See, my memory isn't as good as it used to be, but I am pretty FUCKING sure that I didn't make such a choice. I believe that my parents fucked, and either their condom broke, or they wanted to have me.
Your spiritual body was created before your physical body was created. If you didn't choose to come here you wouldn't be here. Your parents would have somebody else instead of you.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  See, I thought knowing about Good and Evil was a SIN.
You were wrong. It is never a sin to know the truth. Evil is part of the universe and in order to become all knowing like I am you have to know evil.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I mean, you surely made it seem like that when you had Adam and Eve punished for doing the very thing that you said I did.
I never said that I punished them. I am telling you now I never punished them for partaking of the fruit. It was part of My Father's plan.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Yeah, but can your prophets actually be convincing?
Yes when Holy Ghost testifies to you that their words are true. But you are not ready to have witness of the Holy Ghost.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  And if you really wanted that message to get accross, couldn't you just, I DON'T FUCKING KNOW, DECEND DOWN HERE, AND FLOAT IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY, AND READ IT OUT FUCKING LOUD?
I could but it wouldn't help. I did it 2000 years ago and They crucified Me.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I'm sure that would convince some people.
Yes, but Holy Ghost is also God and He convinces many. He convinced Alla.

P.S. I know that Jesus would tell you something like this IF you were ready to hear.

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2013, 05:37 PM
(14-12-2013 05:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  OK, I'll play along.
Good. We both like to play.
(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Having the Heavens cry is useless,
I could agree with that, my little brother.
(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  you're omnipotent, do something about it.
I would, if it was part of My plan. But it is not.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Also, it's not hard to see the sick, hungry, and afflicted because like I said, you are omnipotent. Surely you could see them as easily as you could respond to me with this shitty response. I would also like to point out that if you do exist (I have my doubts, hopefully that's understandable, Jesus) shouldn't have you, in all your superior power, and knowledge (not to mention able to bend the laws of physics, logic* and of the human mind) found a way to forge this world without suffering? Without the needless deaths of millions? Could you have? If you couldn't, that's understandable.
I could but this is not part of My plan. You have to suffer to learn many things.
The reason why you have to know evil so you can have an opportunity to become like Me. If I(Jesus) didn't know evil I would never became like my Father.
The reason why you are here is to learn how to become like our Father. He knows what evil is. I know what evil is and now it is your turn to know.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  And the purpose of all the pain and suffering now is.... A test? Some requirement to get into heaven?
Yes. It is requirement to become like Us. We know evil that is why We are Gods.
How do you think My Father and I know EVERYTHING including evil?

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I thought your death (not really death because you didn't REALLY die, what a sacrifice.) was the requirement for salvation.
I did die(my physical body was dead) and then I was resurrected from the dead.
Yes, I had to die so I could be resurrected and that you can be resurrected. I overcame death. You can not do this without my Me. Nobody can be resurrected without Me.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Also, what is the point of having a child born, only to die within the next days, weeks from disease? For what purpose did the suffering of the child and the mother serve? It seems rather needless, don't you think?
I will tell you why, my little brother. I am not sure you will believe Me.
There are 2 reasons why all children of our God Father come here:
1) to obtain physical bodies
2)to be tested so they can become like Gods.
Little children those who died early came here on this Earth to obtain physical bodies. Without physical body nobody can become like Me or My Father. Gods have to have physical bodies. They will be resurrected and they will have an opportunity to be tested in the end of the Millennium.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  See, my memory isn't as good as it used to be, but I am pretty FUCKING sure that I didn't make such a choice. I believe that my parents fucked, and either their condom broke, or they wanted to have me.
Your spiritual body was created before your physical body was created. If you didn't choose to come here you wouldn't be here. Your parents would have somebody else instead of you.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  See, I thought knowing about Good and Evil was a SIN.
You were wrong. It is never a sin to know the truth. Evil is part of the universe and in order to become all knowing like I am you have to know evil.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I mean, you surely made it seem like that when you had Adam and Eve punished for doing the very thing that you said I did.
I never said that I punished them. I am telling you now I never punished them for partaking of the fruit. It was part of My Father's plan.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Yeah, but can your prophets actually be convincing?
Yes when Holy Ghost testifies to you that their words are true. But you are not ready to have witness of the Holy Ghost.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  And if you really wanted that message to get accross, couldn't you just, I DON'T FUCKING KNOW, DECEND DOWN HERE, AND FLOAT IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY, AND READ IT OUT FUCKING LOUD?
I could but it wouldn't help. I did it 2000 years ago and They crucified Me.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I'm sure that would convince some people.
Yes, but Holy Ghost is also God and He convinces many. He convinced Alla.

P.S. I know that Jesus would tell you something like this IF you were ready to hear.

Your god is evil and repugnant and luckily for all involved Fiction.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
14-12-2013, 05:45 PM
I love the smell of poe in the evening.

Smells like..... Is something burning ? Consider

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
14-12-2013, 06:13 PM
(14-12-2013 05:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  Little children those who died early came here on this Earth to obtain physical bodies. Without physical body nobody can become like Me or My Father. Gods have to have physical bodies.

Never heard that one before either. You are full of surprises.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
14-12-2013, 06:18 PM
(14-12-2013 06:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 05:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  Little children those who died early came here on this Earth to obtain physical bodies. Without physical body nobody can become like Me or My Father. Gods have to have physical bodies.

Alla is either making her own make 'em up religion or a poe. Either way it's best to just ignore.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
14-12-2013, 06:21 PM
(14-12-2013 06:18 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 06:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  Never heard that one before either. You are full of surprises.
Alla is either making her own make 'em up religion or a poe. Either way it's best to just ignore.

I think Please Jesus needs to talk to her... and Blowme, too. Maybe a little Childeye thrown in. Shy

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
14-12-2013, 06:21 PM
(14-12-2013 06:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  

I've heard it before. It's Mormon doctrine

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
14-12-2013, 06:23 PM
You know that you're just making this stuff up, right?

You don't appear to have any evidence for these assertions; you have certainly not presented any.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
14-12-2013, 06:24 PM
(14-12-2013 06:21 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 06:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  Never heard that one before either. You are full of surprises.

I've heard it before. It's Mormon doctrine

Ahhh, thanks. I am ignorant in the ways of the mormons

14-12-2013, 06:32 PM
(14-12-2013 06:24 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 06:21 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I've heard it before. It's Mormon doctrine

Ahhh, thanks. I am ignorant in the ways of the mormons

The skating over view is, all of us on earth have passed through the vale (from heaven to earth) therefore everyone born past, present and future, were on jesus' side against Lucifer in the war of the heavens. ... Eventually we will go on to be gods ourselves but first (like our father) we need a physical body. Children are sometimes taken early before the age of accountability so they die free from sin. It is assumed by Mormons that this is because they very particularly valiant or suffered incomprehensible losses during the aforementioned heavenly war. ... Yes, it's that crazy Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post