Dear Jesus,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: Dear Jesus,
(14-12-2013 06:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 05:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  Little children those who died early came here on this Earth to obtain physical bodies. Without physical body nobody can become like Me or My Father. Gods have to have physical bodies.

Never heard that one before either. You are full of surprises.
You don't read Scriptures that is why you are surprised.

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2013, 08:41 PM
(14-12-2013 06:18 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 06:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  Never heard that one before either. You are full of surprises.
Alla is either making her own make 'em up religion or a poe. Either way it's best to just ignore.
Sure, I am making up that man is created in the image and likeness of God. Or that God Son has body flesh and bones. Or that Moses spoke to God face to face.

14-12-2013, 10:06 PM
(14-12-2013 05:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  Little children those who died early came here on this Earth to obtain physical bodies. Without physical body nobody can become like Me or My Father. Gods have to have physical bodies.

In that case, you should be able to prove your claim, if your deity is physical.

Prove it or retract your claim. Choose.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-12-2013, 11:14 PM
(14-12-2013 08:41 PM)Alla Wrote:  Sure, I am making up that man is created in the image and likeness of God. Or that God Son has body flesh and bones. Or that Moses spoke to God face to face.

Or that Jesus walked on the bottom of the ocean to get to the US, or that black people are cursed, or that native Americans are Jewish. I mean. Who would make that up?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 3 users Like Hafnof's post
14-12-2013, 11:30 PM
(14-12-2013 11:14 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 08:41 PM)Alla Wrote:  Sure, I am making up that man is created in the image and likeness of God. Or that God Son has body flesh and bones. Or that Moses spoke to God face to face.

Or that Jesus walked on the bottom of the ocean to get to the US, or that black people are cursed, or that native Americans are Jewish. I mean. Who would make that up?

Better question: Who would fall for it?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
15-12-2013, 12:49 PM
(14-12-2013 05:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  OK, I'll play along.
Good. We both like to play.
(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Having the Heavens cry is useless,
I could agree with that, my little brother.
(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  you're omnipotent, do something about it.
I would, if it was part of My plan. But it is not.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Also, it's not hard to see the sick, hungry, and afflicted because like I said, you are omnipotent. Surely you could see them as easily as you could respond to me with this shitty response. I would also like to point out that if you do exist (I have my doubts, hopefully that's understandable, Jesus) shouldn't have you, in all your superior power, and knowledge (not to mention able to bend the laws of physics, logic* and of the human mind) found a way to forge this world without suffering? Without the needless deaths of millions? Could you have? If you couldn't, that's understandable.
I could but this is not part of My plan. You have to suffer to learn many things.
The reason why you have to know evil so you can have an opportunity to become like Me. If I(Jesus) didn't know evil I would never became like my Father.
The reason why you are here is to learn how to become like our Father. He knows what evil is. I know what evil is and now it is your turn to know.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  And the purpose of all the pain and suffering now is.... A test? Some requirement to get into heaven?
Yes. It is requirement to become like Us. We know evil that is why We are Gods.
How do you think My Father and I know EVERYTHING including evil?

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I thought your death (not really death because you didn't REALLY die, what a sacrifice.) was the requirement for salvation.
I did die(my physical body was dead) and then I was resurrected from the dead.
Yes, I had to die so I could be resurrected and that you can be resurrected. I overcame death. You can not do this without my Me. Nobody can be resurrected without Me.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Also, what is the point of having a child born, only to die within the next days, weeks from disease? For what purpose did the suffering of the child and the mother serve? It seems rather needless, don't you think?
I will tell you why, my little brother. I am not sure you will believe Me.
There are 2 reasons why all children of our God Father come here:
1) to obtain physical bodies
2)to be tested so they can become like Gods.
Little children those who died early came here on this Earth to obtain physical bodies. Without physical body nobody can become like Me or My Father. Gods have to have physical bodies. They will be resurrected and they will have an opportunity to be tested in the end of the Millennium.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  See, my memory isn't as good as it used to be, but I am pretty FUCKING sure that I didn't make such a choice. I believe that my parents fucked, and either their condom broke, or they wanted to have me.
Your spiritual body was created before your physical body was created. If you didn't choose to come here you wouldn't be here. Your parents would have somebody else instead of you.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  See, I thought knowing about Good and Evil was a SIN.
You were wrong. It is never a sin to know the truth. Evil is part of the universe and in order to become all knowing like I am you have to know evil.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I mean, you surely made it seem like that when you had Adam and Eve punished for doing the very thing that you said I did.
I never said that I punished them. I am telling you now I never punished them for partaking of the fruit. It was part of My Father's plan.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Yeah, but can your prophets actually be convincing?
Yes when Holy Ghost testifies to you that their words are true. But you are not ready to have witness of the Holy Ghost.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  And if you really wanted that message to get accross, couldn't you just, I DON'T FUCKING KNOW, DECEND DOWN HERE, AND FLOAT IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY, AND READ IT OUT FUCKING LOUD?
I could but it wouldn't help. I did it 2000 years ago and They crucified Me.

(14-12-2013 10:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I'm sure that would convince some people.
Yes, but Holy Ghost is also God and He convinces many. He convinced Alla.

P.S. I know that Jesus would tell you something like this IF you were ready to hear.

Yeah, no.Drinking Beverage

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
15-12-2013, 06:22 PM
(13-12-2013 10:41 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(13-12-2013 05:45 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Dear Jesus,
Before I commit to you, I must ask: How do you (figuratively) sleep at night? How do you feel, being a bringer of hate, bigotry and ignorance? How does it make you feel knowing hundreds of thousands of children are dying? How does it make you feel to have the power to save millions and yet letting them suffer? How do you feel when you see a malnourished child, crying out your name in prayer, anxiously awaiting the next meal that might never come?

How does it make you feel watching the pain and trauma of a mother, seeing their child suffer from disease and maladies that can't be cured? How does it make you feel, creating a world that can't support all of us? How does it make you feel, to bless a hopeful mother with a child, only to rip that blessing away with a miscarriage? How does it make you feel, seeing millions die, helpless, scared and alone? How does it make you feel knowing that millions will never be remembered? How does it make you feel, knowing that millions have died, and will die because their killers believe it is your will?

How does it make you feel, knowing that your servants abuse children in the most heinous ways? How does it make you feel, knowing that many men extort favors, lives and slaves for their will, all in the name of yours? How does it make you feel when your servants terrorize children with gruesome depictions of hell? How does it make you feel when women are raped, family's are destroyed and children are killed in the name of other gods? How does it make you feel, knowing that some children will never feel the adoration of parents, or the warmth of a hug, let alone shelter or necessities?

Are you OK with all of this? If not, why is it going on?

How about you appear before me and answer these questions, and I'll tell you how to do a better job.

Dear little brother of Mine,
those are very good questions.
Heavens are crying when children of God hate each other and do evil to each other. It is hard to see sick and hungry and afflicted.
I know how they feel because about 2000 years ago I LITERALLY took upon Myself every pain and every sickness and every temptation of EVERY man and woman that lived/live/will live on Earth. When I was in the Garden of Gethsemane I atoned for all people so all of them one day may live forever and be free from pain and suffering.
That hour in Gethsemane became like an eternity to Me. I felt every pain you felt, feel and will feel in the future. You can not comprehend this but I want you to know this. Nobody can know your pains better than I do.
But before you came to this Earth you had FAITH IN ME. And because you had faith in Me YOU CHOSE to come here and to KNOW about good AND evil.
And every person that is born on Earth made this choice long time ago.
You are here to KNOW good and evil because you wanted to become like our Father. You forgot about this but I am reminding you.
I send Prophets and they teach this. I MAY give you witness - Holy Ghost and He can testify to you about this truth when you are READY to receive it.

P.S. I know that Jesus would tell you something like this IF you were ready to hear.

Quote:But before you came to this Earth you had FAITH IN ME. And because you had faith in Me YOU CHOSE to come here and to KNOW about good AND evil.
And every person that is born on Earth made this choice long time ago.
You are here to KNOW good and evil because you wanted to become like our Father. You forgot about this but I am reminding you.

Well if all this is true I suppose heartfelt thanks are in order. However I can't get rid of the feeling that there is something fishy going on here. Cause for the life of me I can't remember a single fucking thing you mention in your (praise fishing?) missive. Nor can any other cunt I know of.

We have a saying down here "self praise is no recommendation" and patting yerself on the back is hardly humble, like the suicidal Messiah in the Bible was. And people who do so are inevitably dismissed as bloviating bullshit artists in Australia.

Can you come up with something a bit more believable to substantiate your frankly far-fetched claims? Cause it appears to my finite mind that in spite of what you say I have never said anything of the fucking sort, and it sounds suspiciously like you are trying to sell me/us a pig (sorry! :blush Smile) in a poke. If you can come up with something, and if indeed you are a God, what about some glitzy global demonstration that will leave the global Doubting Thomas's in no doubt your word is gilt edged and 100% dependable.

I know, how about, just for a lark, you turn all Southern Baptists into Black anorexic Catholic faggots with diminutive dicks. Then give them life long male partners whose arseholes have a 6'' bore?? If you can do that believe me; the whole world will be your goyish oyster. SHIT!! I've done it again! Ohmy Sorry 'bout that Chief, I forgot you phantasmagorical Jews ain't allowda eat shell fish. BlushBlush
15-12-2013, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2013 06:36 PM by The Misanthrope.)
See post above.

Please disregard this post. For some reason I can't seem to delete the fucking thing!!
15-12-2013, 09:08 PM
(15-12-2013 06:25 PM)The Misanthrope Wrote:  Please disregard this post. For some reason I can't seem to delete the fucking thing!!

[Image: nip2sq7.gif]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
15-12-2013, 09:17 PM
(15-12-2013 06:22 PM)The Misanthrope Wrote:  Well if all this is true I suppose heartfelt thanks are in order. However I can't get rid of the feeling that there is something fishy going on here. Cause for the life of me I can't remember a single fucking thing you mention in your (praise fishing?) missive. Nor can any other cunt I know of.
There is a reason why you can not remember this. If you did you would be desperate to go back and you would kill yourself. But it is important to know who you are and where you came from. That is why God sends prophets and Holy Ghost to remind you.
If you are ready Holy Ghost will testify to you this and you will know for yourself.

P.S. You don't have to believe me.