Dear Jesus,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-12-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: Dear Jesus,
(15-12-2013 12:49 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 05:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  Good. We both like to play.
I could agree with that, my little brother.
I would, if it was part of My plan. But it is not.

I could but this is not part of My plan. You have to suffer to learn many things.
The reason why you have to know evil so you can have an opportunity to become like Me. If I(Jesus) didn't know evil I would never became like my Father.
The reason why you are here is to learn how to become like our Father. He knows what evil is. I know what evil is and now it is your turn to know.

Yes. It is requirement to become like Us. We know evil that is why We are Gods.
How do you think My Father and I know EVERYTHING including evil?

I did die(my physical body was dead) and then I was resurrected from the dead.
Yes, I had to die so I could be resurrected and that you can be resurrected. I overcame death. You can not do this without my Me. Nobody can be resurrected without Me.

I will tell you why, my little brother. I am not sure you will believe Me.
There are 2 reasons why all children of our God Father come here:
1) to obtain physical bodies
2)to be tested so they can become like Gods.
Little children those who died early came here on this Earth to obtain physical bodies. Without physical body nobody can become like Me or My Father. Gods have to have physical bodies. They will be resurrected and they will have an opportunity to be tested in the end of the Millennium.

Your spiritual body was created before your physical body was created. If you didn't choose to come here you wouldn't be here. Your parents would have somebody else instead of you.

You were wrong. It is never a sin to know the truth. Evil is part of the universe and in order to become all knowing like I am you have to know evil.

I never said that I punished them. I am telling you now I never punished them for partaking of the fruit. It was part of My Father's plan.

Yes when Holy Ghost testifies to you that their words are true. But you are not ready to have witness of the Holy Ghost.

I could but it wouldn't help. I did it 2000 years ago and They crucified Me.

Yes, but Holy Ghost is also God and He convinces many. He convinced Alla.

P.S. I know that Jesus would tell you something like this IF you were ready to hear.

Yeah, no.Drinking Beverage
That is OK.Smile

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2013, 09:23 PM
Oh hey, we have a Mormon on the site now. Always fun to see the insanity I grew up with argued again.

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
16-12-2013, 01:07 AM
(15-12-2013 09:23 PM)Anudist Wrote:  Oh hey, we have a Mormon on the site now. Always fun to see the insanity I grew up with argued again.

He seems to have 'borrowed' some Mormon doctrine but he's no Mormon. The crazy fucker keeps saying he's jesus. No Mormon would do that Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
16-12-2013, 01:20 AM
(15-12-2013 09:08 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(15-12-2013 06:25 PM)The Misanthrope Wrote:  Please disregard this post. For some reason I can't seem to delete the fucking thing!!

[Image: nip2sq7.gif]

?????
16-12-2013, 01:27 AM
(16-12-2013 01:20 AM)The Misanthrope Wrote:  
(15-12-2013 09:08 PM)Vosur Wrote:  [Image: nip2sq7.gif]

?????
Your reaction to not being able to delete your post. Tongue

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
16-12-2013, 05:10 AM (This post was last modified: 16-12-2013 05:15 AM by The Misanthrope.)
(15-12-2013 09:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(15-12-2013 06:22 PM)The Misanthrope Wrote:  Well if all this is true I suppose heartfelt thanks are in order. However I can't get rid of the feeling that there is something fishy going on here. Cause for the life of me I can't remember a single fucking thing you mention in your (praise fishing?) missive. Nor can any other cunt I know of.
There is a reason why you can not remember this. If you did you would be desperate to go back and you would kill yourself. But it is important to know who you are and where you came from. That is why God sends prophets and Holy Ghost to remind you.
If you are ready Holy Ghost will testify to you this and you will know for yourself.

P.S. You don't have to believe me.

Quote:There is a reason why you can not remember this. If you did you would be desperate to go back and you would kill yourself

Why? I've never been there so what the eyes have never seen the heart doesn't grieve. No one has ever told me what the big attraction about heaven is, not even your Friendly Ghost. I reckon it can't be too crash hot if its royal family has never even bothered to describe it let alone recommend it. From what I hear about it from Christians it's about an as "gotta see" sorta place as a Baptist prayer breakfast.

Next time you talk to Caspar tell him I said they should get a decent developer and a publicity agent in and give the place a modern makeover, then get a huge media campaign rolling extolling it as a the ideal place to retire when you die.

As it stands it's the same old "accept Jewsarse and get a mansion" that has been this "Paradise's" only selling point since well before God senior drowned the entire world. In a fit of puerile pique fit only for a spoilt little brat who can't get his own way, I might add. How in the name of Satan are you gonna sell the place when the owner carries on like a demented and genocidal Basil Faulty?!!

Another thing, punters don't know if these grandly described "mansions" have been renovated since they were built (after the crucifixion I assume?) or if the appointments and services are still circa 33 AD. I accept what God botherers say about the standard of accommodation being good enough for a tripartite God. But believe me what is a mansion to a Bedouin war god and to a sophisticated Western suburbanite is two different things! Dodgy

And The Boys have gotta do something about that whopping big Belsen like crematoria belching flames and greasy acrid smoke all day and night long. I know people who won't accept Jewsarse have gotta be punished, however I've heard even permanent guests, and Protestant ones to boot!, say they would book out of this putrid Motown in the sky - if they could.

Another thing, you've got get Them to revoke that macho old rule "No sheila's (except The Virgin Rolleyes Mary) allowed within Heaven's precincts." I know Big Daddy don't get out much these days because of the ol' rheumatism and what not but someone has to convince Him of the shocking instance of sodomy, pedophilia, and bestiality (with the feathered members of the heavenly realm) among the Saints, that would even shock the shit out of a resident of old Gomorrah. And the laundry eunuchs are complaining about the amount of dishonorable discharge among the men. They say all the men's top sheets are so stiff with, ahem, "starch" by washing day they carry them out like sheets of Masonite. They then take to them with old fashioned carpet beaters to make them pliable enough to put in the washing machines! A few nubile young things in Catholic school girls uniform, and/or some buck-toothed English public school girls with their hockey sticks and peekaboo holes in their passion killer navy blue bloomers, should stop all this sordid and unsaintly activity. (Although all the clergymen are unregenerate rump rangers and nothing will stop their rumpy pumpy)

Finally can you keep me informed of Their reaction to these suggestions and any action they take in regard to them? Who knows, if They turn the dreary old Munster's Family like slum into a celestial Las Vegas or better still, a Bangkok in the clouds, I might become a born again Cafflik. Yes
16-12-2013, 11:00 AM
(16-12-2013 01:07 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(15-12-2013 09:23 PM)Anudist Wrote:  Oh hey, we have a Mormon on the site now. Always fun to see the insanity I grew up with argued again.

He seems to have 'borrowed' some Mormon doctrine but he's no Mormon. The crazy fucker keeps saying he's jesus. No Mormon would do that Smile
I never said that I am Jesus. I was playing along with A2theAtheist.

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
16-12-2013, 11:33 AM
(16-12-2013 11:00 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(16-12-2013 01:07 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  He seems to have 'borrowed' some Mormon doctrine but he's no Mormon. The crazy fucker keeps saying he's jesus. No Mormon would do that Smile
I never said that I am Jesus. I was playing along with A2theAtheist.

So Alla, why do you post here? Are you trying for brownies from your god?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-12-2013, 03:09 PM
(16-12-2013 11:33 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(16-12-2013 11:00 AM)Alla Wrote:  I never said that I am Jesus. I was playing along with A2theAtheist.

So Alla, why do you post here? Are you trying for brownies from your god?

I've already asked him this in another thread.
A: Trolling?
B: Concerting us?
C: Doubt your own belifs?

I ask this of all the preachy theists (Not the decent people on here who happen to hold religious beliefs) ... None of them have answered yet which makes me suspect the answer is A

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
16-12-2013, 04:09 PM
(16-12-2013 03:09 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(16-12-2013 11:33 AM)Dom Wrote:  So Alla, why do you post here? Are you trying for brownies from your god?

I've already asked him this in another thread.
A: Trolling?
B: Concerting us?
C: Doubt your own belifs?

I ask this of all the preachy theists (Not the decent people on here who happen to hold religious beliefs) ... None of them have answered yet which makes me suspect the answer is A

LMAO I asked too in some other thread. LOL

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.