Dear sweet Gwyneth Paltrow. A victim.......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2011, 11:21 AM
Dear sweet Gwyneth Paltrow. A victim.......
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...ing-names/

Quote:Megan Fox told British GQ that she was “heartbroken” over the number of legendary Hollywood directors that had tried to bed her since she found fame. Lisa Rinna claimed she missed out on a role in a prominent television series because she refused to give a producer “a quickie.” Gwyneth Paltrow recently told Elle Magazine that when she was just starting out it was suggested that a business meeting be finished in the bedroom. In an interview with People magazine, Charlize Theron divulged that in her modeling days, she was invited to a well-known director’s home for a casting call – only to find him in his pajamas mixing drinks. And in her best-selling book “Suck It, Wonder Woman!” Olivia Munn dished out a jaw-dropping supply of stories from sleeping with a famous director in her rookie days to visiting an agent’s home who had a collage of vaginas on his wall.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
14-12-2011, 11:38 AM
RE: Dear sweet Gwyneth Paltrow. A victim.......
Doc Hoc will not let this stand.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
14-12-2011, 12:21 PM
Yes... that's so creepy, and yet seems a common expectation. That itself is sad.

However much HoC knows the power of the Gwyneth, this is still an affront to all womanhood... indeed, to all humanity.

One day, we shall overcome the slings and arrows of this over-sexualized, objectifying, patriarchal society, to live unconditionally... lives parallel, sharing and appreciating each others gifts.
Be strong HoC, for you know the truest of nature's gifts. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
14-12-2011, 02:22 PM
So what you're saying is that this thread is a personal attack against me? Yeah, the same kind of thing happened to me in the joint... Big Grin

Once. Angry

Angel

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
14-12-2011, 04:16 PM
Who the hell decorates their walls with collages of vaginas?

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
14-12-2011, 04:21 PM
(14-12-2011 04:16 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Who the hell decorates their walls with collages of vaginas?

Dodgy Hmm... I don't know... might be one of those, "ya had to be there" kind of things.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
14-12-2011, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2011 11:23 PM by houseofcantor.)
Wanna hear some positive atheism? The best thing about Gwyneth Paltrow? She makes me not matter. I like to think she's too smart to give me the right to defend her honor - that cannot end well - where she serves as god and I serve as philosopher there is the endless spinning of speculative comedic fiction.

Like selflessness. People use the term "selflessness" to enhance their own naive philosophy. Self-serving selflessness. How does a self express selflessness, I ask these naive philosophers; and what is their answer? Dogma. Repetition. Capitalization. I suppose I am supposed to know "selflessness" is an idol worthy of respect.

"I love Gwyneth Paltrow;" my entire existence in 4, does that enhance my identity? In comedic value perhaps; but here's a curiosity. I have at least two selves. She is the I that I love, while I am the I that endeavors to share that love, with you, regardless of how it is received. My, that's layers of selfishness, see all those Is; and look at all this neck! How does this topic invite so much commentary from this idiot that is supposedly just a number?

Love. Every time there's a question of me and my Gwynnies, it is a brand new time to consider layers of selfishness in an effort to never tarnish her identity with this handling. Therefore I must remain willfully ignorant about any rumored imperfections with a certain blonde.

The OP is not about the OP, it is about my asshole index being reduced by germanyt. It only came up once in the joint because morality exists there as well, and I am generally a moral creature.

And germanyt is alright for a musclehead.

How about some subject matter? Like how I'm evolved enough to tell Gwyneth not to come over my house unless she's wearing pants - and not leather ones, Gwynnie. That is part of the same lizard-brain processing that goes on when guys say girls are asking for it dressing like that.

No. They are asking for protection, not prosecution. There are exceptions, but this is a pretty safe generalization. The reinforced pattern of the male is physical power; it is coded into all these patriarchal religions, as the generalized male does not admit to weakness.

This is a weakness; you might think 4 lines of computer code would've shut the heck up by now... Wink
(14-12-2011 04:21 PM)kim Wrote:  
(14-12-2011 04:16 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Who the hell decorates their walls with collages of vaginas?

Dodgy Hmm... I don't know... might be one of those, "ya had to be there" kind of things.

Heart There's some places you really don't have to be.

15-12-2011, 11:34 AM
(14-12-2011 11:20 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Wanna hear some positive atheism? The best thing about Gwyneth Paltrow? She makes me not matter. I like to think she's too smart to give me the right to defend her honor - that cannot end well - where she serves as god and I serve as philosopher there is the endless spinning of speculative comedic fiction.

Like selflessness. People use the term "selflessness" to enhance their own naive philosophy. Self-serving selflessness. How does a self express selflessness, I ask these naive philosophers; and what is their answer? Dogma. Repetition. Capitalization. I suppose I am supposed to know "selflessness" is an idol worthy of respect.

"I love Gwyneth Paltrow;" my entire existence in 4, does that enhance my identity? In comedic value perhaps; but here's a curiosity. I have at least two selves. She is the I that I love, while I am the I that endeavors to share that love, with you, regardless of how it is received. My, that's layers of selfishness, see all those Is; and look at all this neck! How does this topic invite so much commentary from this idiot that is supposedly just a number?

Love. Every time there's a question of me and my Gwynnies, it is a brand new time to consider layers of selfishness in an effort to never tarnish her identity with this handling. Therefore I must remain willfully ignorant about any rumored imperfections with a certain blonde.

The OP is not about the OP, it is about my asshole index being reduced by germanyt. It only came up once in the joint because morality exists there as well, and I am generally a moral creature.

And germanyt is alright for a musclehead.

How about some subject matter? Like how I'm evolved enough to tell Gwyneth not to come over my house unless she's wearing pants - and not leather ones, Gwynnie. That is part of the same lizard-brain processing that goes on when guys say girls are asking for it dressing like that.

No. They are asking for protection, not prosecution. There are exceptions, but this is a pretty safe generalization. The reinforced pattern of the male is physical power; it is coded into all these patriarchal religions, as the generalized male does not admit to weakness.

This is a weakness; you might think 4 lines of computer code would've shut the heck up by now... Wink

Heart There's some places you really don't have to be.

Just thought it was worth posting given your ummmm, infatuation. Didn't have any negative intent.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
15-12-2011, 07:22 PM

Someone who's really, really insecure and needs to keep a count of his "conquests".

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-12-2011, 09:39 PM
(15-12-2011 07:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Someone who's really, really insecure and needs to keep a count of his "conquests".

I was thinking more like someone who needs the tree chipper. Tongue