Dear you immoral heathens, sinners, hellbound god-haters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2012, 03:48 PM
RE: Dear you immoral heathens, sinners, hellbound god-haters
(17-04-2012 03:40 PM)arbmouser Wrote:  I was recruiting in Slidell, LA but was living right over the border in Picayune, MS. I love Baton Rouge.
Oh sweet. Another from LA Big Grin

Might have to come visit germanyt and me. We both live here.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2012, 03:52 PM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2012 05:34 PM by Logica Humano.)
RE: Dear you amoral heathens, sinners, hellbound god-haters
(27-01-2012 09:12 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Thank you all for the kind words and genuine concern. You're all wonderful.

I'm just going to keep praying and trusting. If God wants us elsewhere, I'm trusting He'll let me know.

I don't think my work there is done yet.

Also, I finally agreed to the mediation. I agreed that if it would create peace I would do it. So... we'll see how this goes.
I read nearly every post on here and have withheld judgement for fear of offending, but I have a few questions.

First of all, what do you mean, "I don't think my work there is done yet". Do you mean work in the Baptist Church or work under a deity? It seems to me that either one is rather pointless.

If you mean your work in that church is not done yet, I must ask. What work are you actually doing? If you theology is so very different from theirs, what work are you actually getting done? Because, quite honestly, it seems the only reason you are clinging to that church so much is simply because of the uncertainty that lies ahead.

If you mean your work is not done under your deity, then again, I must ask. What becomes of you and that work afterwards? If you cease your work under your deity, what did it actually amount to?

It seems to me like you are going through the same struggle I went through the year before I, myself, became an Agnostic-Atheist.

Second of all, why is it that you identify yourself with Christianity? That is something I never clearly understood with any "Christian" sect. Quite honestly, no Christian anywhere, ever, has lived like the stereotypical Christ, with the exception of Franciscans. The naming is as incorrect as the naming of LaVey Satanists.

Lastly, about your children and their friends in the Church. What kind of friends abandon you simply because you have a differing view than them? Similar to the idea of, what kind of loving parent abandons you because you are atheist.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
17-04-2012, 04:42 PM
(17-04-2012 03:48 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(17-04-2012 03:40 PM)arbmouser Wrote:  I was recruiting in Slidell, LA but was living right over the border in Picayune, MS. I love Baton Rouge.
Oh sweet. Another from LA Big Grin

Might have to come visit germanyt and me. We both live here.
Sorry bro, I don't live or work there anymore. I am up in Colorado Springs now. But it would have been cool if I had been part of this community before I PCS'ed!
06-08-2012, 08:27 AM
I would like to say another "thank you" to this forum.

I've never felt more apart of a community than this place.

You have accepted me with open arms; something that's rare.

Despite our differences, I have gained many friendships from the most unlikely of places.

All of you are great, wonderful people. My heartfelt appreciate goes out to everyone.

06-08-2012, 08:54 AM
Weirdos hang together Tongue Like a pair of balls...

I only added that second sentence to fuck with your mind Big Grin Like a cock.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-08-2012, 08:57 AM
(06-08-2012 08:54 AM)morondog Wrote:  Weirdos hang together Tongue Like a pair of balls...

I only added that second sentence to fuck with your mind Big Grin Like a cock.

You know... your name backwards is, "God, no Rom."

Voting for Obama, eh?

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
06-08-2012, 09:11 AM
Dear you immoral heathens, sinners, hellbound god-haters
(06-08-2012 08:27 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I would like to say another "thank you" to this forum.

I've never felt more apart of a community than this place.

You have accepted me with open arms; something that's rare.

Despite our differences, I have gained many friendships from the most unlikely of places.

All of you are great, wonderful people. My heartfelt appreciate goes out to everyone.

Choose you're own rejoinder:
a. Who are you?
b. You're still here?
c. Talladega Tom is going to be pissed when he finds out you appreciate him.
d. What, no upside down dogs?
e. You're not so bad yourself, for someone so horribly deluded about deities.

Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
06-08-2012, 09:40 AM
"Talladega Tom is going to be pissed when he finds out you appreciate him. "

Sadcryface

It's all in your head, because there is no other place it could be.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like TalladegaTom's post
06-08-2012, 12:06 PM
(06-08-2012 08:27 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  All of you are great, wonderful people.

See? See? I told you he's delusional!

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
06-08-2012, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2012 01:05 PM by fstratzero.)
This is KC by debating with atheists he participates in something called belief perseverance.

Belief Perseverance - people have a tendency or unwillingness to admit that their foundational premises are incorrect even when shown convincing evidence to the contrary. Belief Perseverance is this tendency to reject convincing proof and become even more tenaciously held when the belief has been publicly announced to others.

I don't even know KC personally so I can't make a judgement one way or the other. But your religious ideas are something I am opposed to.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp