Dear you immoral heathens, sinners, hellbound god-haters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2012, 02:37 PM
RE: Dear you amoral heathens, sinners, hellbound god-haters
(27-01-2012 12:36 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm getting the inclination that he might actually believe in election. Honestly, it's hard for any learned theologian to not believe in it. But, we'll see... also, he is an upstanding man; one of the most wonderful human beings I know. I really can't see him ostracizing me.

Ostracizing? Fuck those guys. Are they still pulling that old gag?

What happened to the kingdom of you-know-who being you-know-where? Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2012, 02:39 PM
Jerusalem??

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
27-01-2012, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2012 02:57 PM by kingschosen.)
(27-01-2012 01:58 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I know quite a few people who are studied in the bible who find it really hard for any learned theologian to actually believe what they're talking about. It really doesn't matter how much study there is, if he likes the opposite he likes the opposite, welcome to reality.

You know King you could of just told Denicio it's in your gut. That's exactly what you said =p I follow random decisions a lot, but because I like seeing what happens at the end of them.

And King get your story straight, there was no you not getting this message because there was no way you weren't praying. that's how you see the world right now. You cannot choose to not pray it just happens on it's own. All the confusions and doubts are built in and meaningless because you aren't really living. That's how you are trying to describe yourself. If you don't like it reflect on what free will is. Or tell god to reflect on it cause apparently you can't choose to.

Fair enough.
(27-01-2012 02:08 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  you'll always be our favourite religious nut KC Tongue
love you man

lol same.

Thanks Jack.
(27-01-2012 02:09 PM)Denicio Wrote:  
(27-01-2012 12:36 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  The way He does it with me is like this: issue/concern/thought arises. I remain neutral and pray for wisdom/answers/revelations. Then... it just happens. I just know. Without a doubt... I know.

Wow, we have a very similar thing happening here, except omit the praying part.

Generally called introspection. Its that inner voice thing. You are chalking it up to a non natural thing.
I'll have an issue and spend much time in self reflection and thought and in many cases (no sarcasm) an amazing answer COMES to me. I know its my sub conscience at work. I don't need a dead/bloody savior to have this make sense or be meaningful to me.

As a lad, i was hasty, as i grew older i grew patient and more reflective....this is probably the same for everyone in this forum.

I don't NEED to know where my 'answers' come from and i certainly dont assign a thing to it. I USED to, but thats a different Denicio in a different time.

D

That makes a lot of sense, and I get that... but what happened to me is just too convincing.
(27-01-2012 02:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-01-2012 12:22 PM)Godless Wrote:  I guess I'm the only one here who honestly thinks KC is nuts. That's why i don't have much dialog with him.

No, KC is delusional, and many people think so, but they're more polite than I.

You're not that abrasive towards me, Chas.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
27-01-2012, 03:04 PM
(27-01-2012 02:37 PM)kim Wrote:  Ostracizing? Fuck those guys.

What she said. Get one of those manly-sized dildoes, and it's up against the wall...

there's one in the spotlight he don't look right to me... Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
27-01-2012, 05:31 PM
(27-01-2012 12:22 PM)Godless Wrote:  I guess I'm the only one here who honestly thinks KC is nuts. That's why i don't have much dialog with him.

I find him no more delusional than I find myself.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-01-2012, 06:21 PM
(27-01-2012 02:54 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(27-01-2012 01:58 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I know quite a few people who are studied in the bible who find it really hard for any learned theologian to actually believe what they're talking about. It really doesn't matter how much study there is, if he likes the opposite he likes the opposite, welcome to reality.

You know King you could of just told Denicio it's in your gut. That's exactly what you said =p I follow random decisions a lot, but because I like seeing what happens at the end of them.

And King get your story straight, there was no you not getting this message because there was no way you weren't praying. that's how you see the world right now. You cannot choose to not pray it just happens on it's own. All the confusions and doubts are built in and meaningless because you aren't really living. That's how you are trying to describe yourself. If you don't like it reflect on what free will is. Or tell god to reflect on it cause apparently you can't choose to.

Fair enough.
(27-01-2012 02:08 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  you'll always be our favourite religious nut KC Tongue
love you man

lol same.

Thanks Jack.
(27-01-2012 02:09 PM)Denicio Wrote:  
(27-01-2012 12:36 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  The way He does it with me is like this: issue/concern/thought arises. I remain neutral and pray for wisdom/answers/revelations. Then... it just happens. I just know. Without a doubt... I know.

Wow, we have a very similar thing happening here, except omit the praying part.

Generally called introspection. Its that inner voice thing. You are chalking it up to a non natural thing.
I'll have an issue and spend much time in self reflection and thought and in many cases (no sarcasm) an amazing answer COMES to me. I know its my sub conscience at work. I don't need a dead/bloody savior to have this make sense or be meaningful to me.

As a lad, i was hasty, as i grew older i grew patient and more reflective....this is probably the same for everyone in this forum.

I don't NEED to know where my 'answers' come from and i certainly dont assign a thing to it. I USED to, but thats a different Denicio in a different time.

D

That makes a lot of sense, and I get that... but what happened to me is just too convincing.

Sounds like Chas needs to step up his game. Tongue

KC, I get that you are convinced by overwhelming conviction because I was just as overwhelmingly convinced by my own conviction. That's why I know you're not nuts. Just delusional. And goofy. And a tad stinky. I can only pray that you someday see what Dencio and I and so many other have come to see that all the "leading and guidance" you feel in your "spirit" is just a bunch of neurotransmitters mixing around your brain waiting for you to make a decision. The reason why you are deluded into thinking you can trust God to lead you on the right path is because YOU are a good person who is dedicated to making the right choices for your family. If you leave it up to YHWH to direct you, you may end up being asked to slay your children upon the dedication of the new church you build.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
27-01-2012, 07:43 PM
(27-01-2012 05:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I find him no more delusional than I find myself.

Angel I'll go with both delusional AND nuts. Angel

The difference between us is that we try to avoid delusion where KC seems to relish in it.

It's all in your head, because there is no other place it could be.
27-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Sorry guys but according to me we are all insane. It just books down to whether a person is functional within society or not. KC fits the bill nicely. He may be crazy but I checked his basement and there arent many bodies down there. Can you all say the same. I know Girly for one has an impressive graveyard in his.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
27-01-2012, 08:21 PM
(27-01-2012 06:21 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

No, I'm walking the fine line between abrasive and insulting. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-01-2012, 08:25 PM
(27-01-2012 08:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-01-2012 06:21 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

No, I'm walking the fine line between abrasive and insulting. Big Grin

Don't forget terse and deadly.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel