Death.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-04-2014, 08:20 PM
RE: Death.
When I die I will be reborn within a vast ocean of hallucination, meandering to and fro within meaning, remembering my past lives momentarily while contemplating my current state, waiting for something that I cannot ascertain meaning from, deploying every ounce of pure energy into my thoughts, cascading the rituals of my mind into an infinite vortex (AKA the Cosmic Sphere), rotating this sphere of light until it becomes muddled, where I restart exactly where I was before, holding and contemplating my muddled consciousness, with no ability to shape it until I die once again, where I will enter the same vast ocean in which I began one million times, and which I will return to one million times.

Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2014, 01:19 AM
I don't feel afraid of death, more the dying process actually.

But, I do have a burial wish / hope.

I would like to be buried on my son's property, no formaldehyde, naked and wrapped in a cotton sheet, buried a good 6 ft. down with a young oak tree planted over my remains so I may provide nourishment to a small, growing part of the planet I adore, to let the earth suckle my remains as I suckled off her while I lived, so to speak.

It is my greatest hope and belief in human kind and the planet that when I die life will go on in betterment, to grow and flourish. I find comfort in my hopes and belief's in the future of life.

I told my son I wanted to be buried on his property and in what manner; he was like this, Shocking

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
09-04-2014, 06:42 AM
(09-04-2014 01:19 AM)Dee Wrote:  I don't feel afraid of death, more the dying process actually.

But, I do have a burial wish / hope.

I would like to be buried on my son's property, no formaldehyde, naked and wrapped in a cotton sheet, buried a good 6 ft. down with a young oak tree planted over my remains so I may provide nourishment to a small, growing part of the planet I adore, to let the earth suckle my remains as I suckled off her while I lived, so to speak.

It is my greatest hope and belief in human kind and the planet that when I die life will go on in betterment, to grow and flourish. I find comfort in my hopes and belief's in the future of life.

I told my son I wanted to be buried on his property and in what manner; he was like this, Shocking

[Image: GrammarNaziTiny.jpg]

"... to let my remains suckle the earth as she suckled me while I lived, so to speak."

Mothers suckle babies. Babies suck. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-04-2014, 07:10 AM
I'm torn between having my ashes spread out over my favorite reef or being buried (no casket, no embalming) in very fine, anerobic sediment where I have a chance of being fossilized. Consider

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
09-04-2014, 07:39 AM
(09-04-2014 07:10 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I'm torn between having my ashes spread out over my favorite reef or being buried (no casket, no embalming) in very fine, anerobic sediment where I have a chance of being fossilized. Consider

I would like to be fossilized...
10-04-2014, 12:36 AM
Chas Wrote:

"... to let my remains suckle the earth as she suckled me while I lived, so to speak."

Mothers suckle babies. Babies suck."

Oh my, you are so right!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 1 user Likes Dee's post
11-04-2014, 04:34 AM
(09-04-2014 07:39 AM)Bible Belt Brawler Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 07:10 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I'm torn between having my ashes spread out over my favorite reef or being buried (no casket, no embalming) in very fine, anerobic sediment where I have a chance of being fossilized. Consider

I would like to be fossilized...

I would like to be dressed in a freaky clown outfit and pickled in an enormous tank of preservative which is lit from the bottom. Then placed at the back of the attic under a dust sheet.
11-04-2014, 07:59 AM
My Will requires I be eaten. Doesn't specify who or what.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-04-2014, 08:06 AM
I couldn't care less what happens to my body after I have left it. Hopefully it gets recycled in some manner. Cremation and spreading the ashes around growing vegetation sounds useful. Not that I will care...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-04-2014, 08:13 AM
(11-04-2014 08:06 AM)Dom Wrote:  I couldn't care less what happens to my body after I have left it. Hopefully it gets recycled in some manner. Cremation and spreading the ashes around growing vegetation sounds useful. Not that I will care...

Sounds like a waste. Composting sounds more useful. Not that I give a shit. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus