Death

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Death
(20-08-2014 09:39 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 09:36 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  The molecules comprising your body will continue to exist after your death. The casket you might be buried in will eventually decay, releasing what's left of your body into the dirt. Said molecules will then be recycled by the environment. For instance, they could enter into the underground water system and be drawn up into a tree that lives for hundreds of years. This is only one of many possibilities.

I think you just made death more creepy. Blink

Are you kidding me? That was beautiful as fuck.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
20-08-2014, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2014 09:52 PM by ghostexorcist.)
(20-08-2014 09:44 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  This is why I'd prefer my body to be planted right in the dirt, no casket. I'll decompose faster, why let a coffin get in the way? Too bad that's not an easy thing to accomplish legally. I think Ohio Sky mentioned it can be done, but there are tons of hoops. Barring that, donate my body to science, or cremate it. I don't want to take up space once I'm gone.

I plan on donating my body and cremating whatever is left over. I doubt there will be much leftover since I'm a sexy beast. Science will probably want to preserve every ounce of me. Then I will later be cloned en mass.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like ghostexorcist's post
20-08-2014, 09:50 PM
(20-08-2014 09:48 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 09:44 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  This is why I'd prefer my body to be planted right in the dirt, no casket. I'll decompose faster, why let a coffin get in the way? Too bad that's not an easy thing to accomplish legally. I think Ohio Sky mentioned it can be done, but there are tons of hoops. Barring that, donate my body to science, or cremate it. I don't want to take up space once I'm gone.

I plan on donating my body and cremating whatever is left over. I doubt there will be much leftovers since I'm a sexy beast. Science will probably want to preserve every ounce of me. Then I will later be cloned en mass.

Laugh out load well when you're right, you're right Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
20-08-2014, 09:52 PM
when I die I want to be a cyborg.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
20-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Death
Apparently you can also make diamonds from your ashes or something like that.
20-08-2014, 09:56 PM
(20-08-2014 09:48 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  

I plan on donating my body and cremating whatever is left over. I doubt there will be much leftover since I'm a sexy beast. Science will probably want to preserve every ounce of me. Then I will later be cloned en mass.

I find this hard to believe in comparison to myself. In the future, the world will be ruled by an army of Ferdinand's, thus proving that a perfect society can exist.

On a more serious note, I'll probably donate all of the organs I haven't completely ruined and the rest of me be cremated as well.

I'm not too worried about death. I sometimes find myself anticipating it sometimes, not because I want to die or anything, but because the unknown is exciting. I think I'd be content with a peaceful void, or even a knock off product of hell if there's wifi.

Best get your mind off of feeling unsettled about it. Buy yourself a DQ slushies machine. Unwind a little bit and enjoy life, because this is the only on you have (Fuck Tartarus, has has nine... How fucked up.)
20-08-2014, 09:57 PM
I don't care what they do with what's left of me, take what you want, burn the rest.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
20-08-2014, 09:58 PM
(20-08-2014 09:54 PM)alegzac54 Wrote:  Apparently you can also make diamonds from your ashes or something like that.

Awesome. I would love to make my great grandma into a ring. I can wear her everywhere I go.

Dodgy
20-08-2014, 10:05 PM
Death
(20-08-2014 09:58 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 09:54 PM)alegzac54 Wrote:  Apparently you can also make diamonds from your ashes or something like that.

Awesome. I would love to make my great grandma into a ring. I can wear her everywhere I go.

Dodgy

Lol when you get tired of wearing the rong just sell itTongue
20-08-2014, 10:08 PM
(20-08-2014 10:05 PM)alegzac54 Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 09:58 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Awesome. I would love to make my great grandma into a ring. I can wear her everywhere I go.

Dodgy

Lol when you get tired of wearing the rong just sell itTongue

Sorry grandma. The $40 I'll get from this pawn shop will be more beneficial to me than you were in your crippling age.

Heart

Moral of this: tell your family NOT to make you into a diamond ring because you'll probably end up sold to a pawn shop.